Leon Panetta: Obama has ‘lost his way,’

Hildabeast sacrificed Ambassador Stevens for her own political agenda.

State Department security protocols in place state absolutely that the Secretary of State is responsible for insuring that each and every ambassadorial facility meets minimum security requirements. It's documented fact that the compound in Benghazi did not meet those minimum requirements.

Further, according to State Department security protocols, the Secretary of State is required by policy, in each and every case, to personally annotate that State personnel are consigned to insecure facilities when a facility does not meet minimum security requirements. Ain't no way Hildabeast can claim she didn't "know" and simultaneously claim she was doing her job.

According to regulations -- if the worthless bitch was doing her job -- she was required to know and personally endorse such assignments. Ain't no way anyone running against Hildabeast in 2016 is going to let that issue slide.

Thanks for posting the pic of you bobbing for dick,however I didn't know you were black. Explains a lot, keep on bobbing no balls.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Seeing as how you've failed to demonstrate mastery in any other subject in which you've been educated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was only natural to presume that you needed refresher instruction from a graphic featuring your true lord and master: Odumbo. BTW, how is that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting on the back of your tongue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2014, 02:52 PM

According to regulations -- if the worthless bitch was doing her job -- she was required to know and personally endorse such assignments. Ain't no way anyone running against her in 2016 is going to let that issue slide.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All I am doing is pointing out that ole Leon is paving the way for a smoother 2016.

All I am doing is pointing out that ole Leon is paving the way for a smoother 2016.

Originally Posted by WTF
He certainly didn't help her cause in part 3 of that interview when he was asked why Hillary didn't do anything to prevent Benghazi. He tried defend her by saying say she didn't know but when pressed on if she didn't know, why not and why didn't she fire the people who failed to let her know he admitted that was a serious problem.

I think her failure to do something before, during or after and her testimony in the congressional hearings about it will stay with her and will be extremely difficult to overcome in a bid for the White House.
Thanks for posting the pic of you bobbing for dick,however I didn't know you were black. Explains a lot, keep on bobbing no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What exactly does it explain to you?
Hildabeast sacrificed Ambassador Stevens for her own political agenda.

State Department security protocols in place state absolutely that the Secretary of State is responsible for insuring that each and every ambassadorial facility meets minimum security requirements. It's documented fact that the compound in Benghazi did not meet those minimum requirements.

Further, according to State Department security protocols, the Secretary of State is required by policy, in each and every case, to personally annotate that State personnel are consigned to insecure facilities when a facility does not meet minimum security requirements. Ain't no way Hildabeast can claim she didn't "know" and simultaneously claim she was doing her job.

According to regulations -- if the worthless bitch was doing her job -- she was required to know and personally endorse such assignments. Ain't no way anyone running against Hildabeast in 2016 is going to let that issue slide.

Seeing as how you've failed to demonstrate mastery in any other subject in which you've been educated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was only natural to presume that you needed refresher instruction from a graphic featuring your true lord and master: Odumbo. BTW, how is that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting on the back of your tongue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
How does that sperm taste on the back of your tongue no balls? that is the only mastery you have shown. You are not my lord and master, and it was a pic of you in action no balls. Keep on bobbing for sperm .
You know folks, it doesn't matter what the content is, you can count on IBIDIOT to post the rudest, most extreme pack of lies on it. Mostly related to his seething hatred for anybody who believes that ignorant white rednecks aren't the center of the universe.

You never disappoint, IBidiot.

You're a sick puppy, boy. Hope you can hear that through your hood and sheet, asshole.

But since we're here, who besides your wingman Slobbrin supports your accusation that Sec. Clinton deliberately sacrificed Ambassador Stevens for her own political agenda?

Please, stand up and be written off as lunatics.
You could be right but I need to understand how painting Obama as indecisive and disliking politics paves a road for Hillary? Originally Posted by boardman
It doesn't. What it ATTEMPTS to do is put a favorable face on what Panetta said about Hillarious .... The problem is Hillarious has made two statements that cook her flappy goose over Benghazi ...

#1: She took responsibility on video/audio, then ran to Peru.
#2: Her videotaped "testimony" before Congress with the famous pic.

Campaign Caption: "I got my 3 a.m. phone call. So what?"

The shit around the world, festered on her watch, will still be brewing. Historically, that is one reason the Secretary of State is not a good "spring board" to the White House. The buck stops there, particularly with the "blame-everything-on-someone-else" Obaminable.

Panetta's only chance is for Hillarious to win. Otherwise he's retired.
How does that sperm taste on the back of your tongue no balls? that is the only mastery you have shown. You are not my lord and master, and it was a pic of you in action no balls. Keep on bobbing for sperm . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yet it is your Kansas hayseed-ass who keeps chickens solely for the purpose of enabling your studies to perfect that chicken-head, bobbing motion that your lord and master, Odumbo, wants you to learn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting?[/

You know folks, it doesn't matter what the content is, you can count on IBIDIOT to post the rudest, most extreme pack of lies on it. Mostly related to his seething hatred for anybody who believes that ignorant white rednecks aren't the center of the universe.

You never disappoint, IBidiot.

You're a sick puppy, boy. Hope you can hear that through your hood and sheet, asshole.

But since we're here, who besides your wingman Slobbrin supports your accusation that Sec. Clinton deliberately sacrificed Ambassador Stevens for her own political agenda?

Please, stand up and be written off as lunatics.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dissembling, factually challenged posts are always contradicted by reality, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Obama had never found his way to start with. He is such a fukkin idiot that he could not find his own ass with both hands !
Yet it is your Kansas hayseed-ass who keeps chickens solely for the purpose of enabling your studies to perfect that chicken-head, bobbing motion that your lord and master, Odumbo, wants you to learn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting?[/

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Break time from your glory hole no balls? Did you learn to walk watching chickens,so you are familiar with the bobbing motion? It is useful in your glory hole job no balls then sperm bobber.
Break time from your glory hole no balls? Did you learn to walk watching chickens,so you are familiar with the bobbing motion? It is useful in your glory hole job no balls then sperm bobber. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You almost have that chicken-head bobbing motion mastered, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just like your fearless leader: Odumbo! The way you keep slurping it down, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you must really like the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**!!!

You almost have that chicken-head bobbing motion mastered, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just like your fearless leader: Odumbo! The way you keep slurping it down, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you must really like the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**!!!

Thanks for showing yourself sucking dick again you simple fuck.
Thanks for showing yourself sucking dick again you simple fuck.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you'd stop bobbing long enough to look at the picture, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your stupid ass might discern that it's a picture of your fearless leader: Odumbo! The way you keep guzzling it down, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you must really be a-dick-ted to the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**!!!
If you'd stop bobbing long enough to look at the picture, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your stupid ass might discern that it's a picture of your fearless leader: Odumbo! The way you keep guzzling it down, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you must really be a-dick-ted to the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No it isn't no balls it is your black ass gobbling cock in a break from your glory hole. You are not my fearless leader fuck head. How does that sperm taste?
No it isn't no balls it is your black ass gobbling cock in a break from your glory hole. You are not my fearless leader fuck head. How does that sperm taste? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep bobbing you fuckin' clown. It's unquestionably a picture of your fearless leader, Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're obviously drunk from drinking all of that Odumbo Kool Aid straight from Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You really are a-dick-ted to the taste of that **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.!!!