Posters You Think Would Make Good COED Mods and Why?

I vote for boardcat and tbone Originally Posted by notanewbie

That's cuz you know I'll share all that free mod pussy that gets thrown at me. We're cool like that!
tha iz fooooking tite of you Mr Catz
Boardman
Tbone
Russ38
Lucas MCcain
Eidolon
Dear John

Although my list can't really be taken seriously, as it is tainted with partiality due to secret crushes on certain particular posters , but don't we already have perfectly good mods in place already? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Thanks, Katie for the mention but I would be a horrible mod. I would make up reasons to ban every single clown who starts dumb threads for negative attention. I would literally go in and edit their posts and change their words just to ban them. Why? Because why not. I would be the least objective mod that this board has ever seen.
I would make up reasons to ban every single clown who starts dumb threads for negative attention. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're perfect!
Thanks, Katie for the mention but I would be a horrible mod.... I would literally go in and edit their posts and change their words just to ban them. Why? Because why not. I would be the least objective mod that this board has ever seen. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I miss horndogs
Thanks, Katie for the mention but I would be a horrible mod. I would make up reasons to ban every single clown who starts dumb threads for negative attention. I would literally go in and edit their posts and change their words just to ban them. Why? Because why not. I would be the least objective mod that this board has ever seen. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You would do no such thing. Stop riling people up. To whom much is given much is demanded. Right now you're speaking with raw emotion sensationalized red meat. Even though absolute power corrupts absolutely you'd be drowning in so much mod anal you wouldn't give a shit about being a mod grandstander. Calm down take a deep breath and think beyond your red meat aggression.
I exclude myself as moderating ain't my thing...I'm more of the owner type.

However I think Yussup Rider would be a great fair minded mod.

Shine and FFF would be too

BLM would definitely be.

Russ would be..

Mrs DallasRain would be an awesome Mod ...she's solid as fuck.

Just to name a few. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why don't you and Valerie come back from the Political Forum and head things up again?
You would do no such thing. Stop riling people up. To whom much is given much is demanded. Right now you're speaking with raw emotion sensationalized red meat. Even though absolute power corrupts absolutely you'd be drowning in so much mod anal you wouldn't give a shit about being a mod grandstander. Calm down take a deep breath and think beyond your red meat aggression. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Its admin anal. Mods only get the pussy. Get it, got it, good!
Why don't you and Valerie come back from the Political Forum and head things up again? Originally Posted by Oralist
I don't care who you are. That's funny.
He gets his ass handed to him Every time he shows up there.
I exclude myself as moderating ain't my thing...I'm more of the owner type.

However I think Yussup Rider would be a great fair minded mod.

Shine and FFF would be too

BLM would definitely be.

Russ would be..

Mrs DallasRain would be an awesome Mod ...she's solid as fuck.

Just to name a few. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

you should post this in the Political forum, Yssup Rider needs the moral support. he also accuses me of posting "underage maga gurl" images. he wants me banned for it.

Great thread sisto, I was foooking one of my 80 for 2 hours in need of money beautiful grocery store workers after reading this thread and da foooking thought of having da power to perma ban slit, cryptkicker, soulmanike, steak, maga girl, pawgs, Riley, da cat, dorian, eidolon, bankshot, oldrogue. Russ would be the only pup standing. And I would leave curvo katie be as well as i will never ever say a n I'll word about her. But da thought of finally having a great eccie without these characters had me dry orgasm hard first, then skeet about 6 pumps of milk down my ladies throat, then as a chaser I snowballed my skeet with her and da shit never tasted better. Da great slept for 10 hours after. Admins make dis happen asap. Honorary ecc members would be , pxo, champo Bruno, slayer, USA soldier, kerwil, skitz, fff of course and where would I be without my homie sisto, brothers once again. #make it happen # mod ties get at yo homie. Loyalty. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

i made the "hit" list. should i be worried? nah. but i am impressed! i'd love to see shino's reply but it appears i'll be waiting for awhile on that ..

BAHAHAHAAAAA

lets dance

Lmao. So I see Shine had a epic meltdown, AGAIN. Damn his hit list had quite a few, including me lol Geez. That's too bad.
you should post this in the Political forum, Yssup Rider needs the moral support. he also accuses me of posting "underage maga gurl" images. he wants me banned for it.

i made the "hit" list. should i be worried? nah. but i am impressed! i'd love to see shino's reply but it appears i'll be waiting for awhile on that ..

BAHAHAHAAAAA

lets dance

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't...