SEXY BRITTANY SL'S buying any takers???

Let's take a peek at the poll results... shall we?

DAYUM! It would seem out in front is "doing it all" with Brittany. (I'm ignoring the BS Who is Brittany LOL!) I thought that BBBJ "so she can't talk" might get a lot more votes!
I held back on my vote. so I be # 7 on the "so she can't talk" to help you out on that.

maybe I get that BJ as part of a 69 so I can tickle her feet when she starts to o o o O O Ohhhhh
mmmm checking my sig line. I have to ask, dos she like to be spanked. will not if she not into it
I knocked on her door and was greeted by a vision from heaven. After a quick shower she said we don't have much time today, lover, only an hour, so she dropped to her knees and began one of her incredible bbbjs. I entered a state of near delirious bliss that was maintained at the height of passion until I exploded into her mouth 59 minutes after arrival. I said, wow, you must have done this before, if I didn't know better (cause in this fantasy she is my girlfriend, rather than the sexiest provider in Arkansas) I would think you were a professional. She said, "shut up" with a wry smile and excused herself to freshen up as I prepared to leave. As I was leaving she called out, "Where is the donation?" " I replied with a hand on the door, "Send the bill to SL!"
Oh and thanks, SL, it was great. You should visit her sometime, but don't forget to bring the payment for my session!
I knocked on her door and was greeted by a vision from heaven. After a quick shower she said we don't have much time today, lover, only an hour, so she dropped to her knees and began one of her incredible bbbjs. I entered a state of near delirious bliss that was maintained at the height of passion until I exploded into her mouth 59 minutes after arrival. I said, wow, you must have done this before, if I didn't know better (cause in this fantasy she is my girlfriend, rather than the sexiest provider in Arkansas) I would think you were a professional. She said, "shut up" with a wry smile and excused herself to freshen up as I prepared to leave. As I was leaving she called out, "Where is the donation?" " I replied with a hand on the door, "Send the bill to SL!" Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Oh and thanks, SL, it was great. You should visit her sometime, but don't forget to bring the payment for my session! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Heh. I didn't picture you as a screamer...

I like screamers. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Most of his t-shirt girls claim he whimpers. Must be something about being in Austin.
Most of his t-shirt girls claim he whimpers. Must be something about being in Austin. Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint so......
GREEK to hear her scream is cuming on strong..... LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=647127

I would take her out for Greek food just to hear her....mmmmmmm

Then take her on a roller coaster just to hear her scream.

Then Greek while on the roller coaster.

Then some cold beer and a game of darts while we listened to Wagner.
I would take her out for Greek food just to hear her....mmmmmmm

Then take her on a roller coaster just to hear her scream.

Then Greek while on the roller coaster.

Then some cold beer and a game of darts while we listened to Wagner. Originally Posted by bojulay
Now thats a friday night right there!
SL, Brittany told me you were running up quite a tab. You better pay up or I will have to start paying again!

SL, Brittany told me you were running up quite a tab. You better pay up or I will have to start paying again!

Originally Posted by Rockydoc
LOL I can afford to hobby but my T-Shirt budget has went through the roof!
Go with the smaller shirts, they are cheaper.
Go with the smaller shirts, they are cheaper. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why would I EVER buy anything larger than a ladies small?
Why would I EVER buy anything larger than a ladies small? Originally Posted by Still Looking
For your trips to Houston?