Can you guys please help me out?

• BLM69
  • 01-07-2018, 12:17 PM
I actually had 1000+ visitors to my site this month. Now who would have time to run alllll those IPs? I just wait until they actually want to book me. Its all the bookings I'm getting keeping me busy. But thanks for the concern.

1000+ visitors and 0 appointments......Ouch!

Lmao my fat ass

You're 100% correct Originally Posted by tiatate
How's the tiatate marketing working out so far?
You are so right babe. I hit a high of 372 pounds yesterday. & with the added 50lbs of my wild hair, I actually weigh 422 whole pounds. What will I do with myself?
You are so right babe. I hit a high of 372 pounds yesterday. & with the added 50lbs of my wild hair, I actually weigh 422 whole pounds. What will I do with myself? Originally Posted by tiatate
Hit the gym?
Hit the gym? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Lipo !! Suction please.......
Really thought you guys were gonna hit me with some better comebacks. YAWN
Tia your pics are great! 😚
  • BLM69
  • 01-08-2018, 11:14 AM
You are so right babe. I hit a high of 372 pounds yesterday. & with the added 50lbs of my wild hair, I actually weigh 422 whole pounds. What will I do with myself? Originally Posted by tiatate
Why the far dark grainy 1960s quality pics? Lets see some close quality pics without any editing or special angles like if you're trying to hide something.

Show the potential tricks that might want to see you the real you including the nice hair style you roll with.
  • Crock
  • 01-08-2018, 11:25 AM
You are so right babe. I hit a high of 372 pounds yesterday. & with the added 50lbs of my wild hair, I actually weigh 422 whole pounds. What will I do with myself?

Originally Posted by tiatate
Nice pics! You've got a hot bod!
Your pics look good to me too!
Tia your pics are great! 😚 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Your pics look good to me too! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Thank you Ladies!!! These were just I phone pics that I took Sunday
Nice pics! You've got a hot bod! Originally Posted by Crock
Thanks!! I put in a bit of work on it. Headed to a heated yoga class now. Gotta stay flexible
Why the far dark grainy 1960s quality pics? Lets see some close quality pics without any editing or special angles like if you're trying to hide something.

Show the potential tricks that might want to see you the real you including the nice hair style you roll with. Originally Posted by BLM69

Between my website and showcase I have every quality pic with every quality lighting. Do some research. I simply posted my most recent candids. Taken Sunday morning.

Listen Uncle Ruckus, My hair WONT BE CHANGING, get used to it!
You look beautiful in those photos Tiatate. Strut your stuff 😎
  • BLM69
  • 01-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Between my website and showcase I have every quality pic with every quality lighting. Do some research. I simply posted my most recent candids. Taken Sunday morning.

Listen Uncle Ruckus, My hair WONT BE CHANGING, get used to it! Originally Posted by tiatate
Nothing wrong with a enormous afro puff, it's groovy just like your grainy pics taken lately

You resemble a sexy rapper from back in the day, lady of rage. She's a lot of guys type
You look beautiful in those photos Tiatate. Strut your stuff 😎 Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
Thank you lovely!!

Nothing wrong with a enormous afro puff, it's groovy just like your grainy pics taken lately

You resemble a sexy rapper from back in the day, lady of rage. She's a lot of guys type Originally Posted by BLM69
I love how you have changed your tone, & in take that slide compliment. I was thinking more Pam Greer & Angela Davis though.