Debate predictions...

I'm gonna be watching to see if Mr. Buttplug tries to lock in, and try to ignite black voters. I bet somebody on that stage gonna attack the Police shooting response, Mr. Buttplug need to be rehearsing a good answer
I'm gonna be watching to see if Mr. Buttplug tries to lock in, and try to ignite black voters. I bet somebody on that stage gonna attack the Police shooting response, Mr. Buttplug need to be rehearsing a good answer Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Mayor Buttplug should go home to his husband and lead a “happy” life.
I want Hickenlooper to get the nod just to see how Trump makes fun of the guy's name. Originally Posted by grean
I'd be surprised if he can pronounce it.
I'd be surprised if he can pronounce it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who can? Who cares? He doesn’t have a chance. I bet you’re a Mayor Pete fan. Nobody can pronounce his last name either!
I'd be surprised if he can pronounce it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

sure he can. he'll nickname him Hickenloser.

BAHHAHAAAAA
I want Hickenlooper to get the nod just to see how Trump makes fun of the guy's name. Originally Posted by grean
Trump will call him Hickenloopy, cause the guy would have to be loopy to think he'll ever be president, lol.
I'm curious, do you think you live in a banana republic? No president can just lock up an opponent or anyone else for that matter. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Tell him that, JB.

Who can? Who cares? He doesn’t have a chance. I bet you’re a Mayor Pete fan. Nobody can pronounce his last name either! Originally Posted by bambino
Why would you think that, Bambino? Please expound.
Why would you think that, Bambino? Please expound. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It’s obvious. I don’t need to. Go Pete!!!!!!
Binden the font runner ? He looked very CONFUSED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
My final prediction:
I'd be yawning before it was over.
And, yes I was.
Binden the font runner ? He looked very CONFUSED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Dude! Yer killing mee.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2019, 08:41 AM
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tion-democrats

contested convention maybe??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

If it gets to a contested convention, Trump wins.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2019, 08:42 AM
The democrats need to get their ducks in order.