Contrary to Drumpf's braggadocio, "the Hispanics" DONT love him.

How you catch a rat on this forum, looking poorly lustless. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You couldn't catch a cold at the North Pole if your naked, retarded chimp-ass was frozen-stuck to the ice in a howling blizzard.

You add no value to this forum. Oh wait, let me rephrase that - you add NEGATIVE value to this forum. Responding to your posts takes away from time I could be devoting to intelligible comments.

Back on ignore you go, chimp!

Someone give Junior a tissue! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Quick - someone give oinkboy a facial!

What a pussy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHSAAAA AGAGAHAHAHAHA!
Typical response. This is getting quite boring Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is. You and your retatarded band of imbeciles are boring. Not one of you can debate intelligently. You are reviled on this site. Even hookers ridicule you. What's amazing is you can find some desperate faggots to coalesce around you.Poor retarded Lenny. Someone taught him to post links and pictures. He doesn't read his links but can understand his pictures. Assmuncher is obviously a mamas boi and a twink fag boi who is stupid. Then there's your old buddy, CBJ7, he's on his last gasp. May he go out in a blaze of assholeishness. And we come back to you, the most despised, ridiculed, cocksucking pig on ECCIE. Now hit the RTM button and cry that Bambino is bullying you again. Pussy
What a pussy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHSAAAA AGAGAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh my! Your meltdown is intensifying! Keep bumping up your post count with pointless drivel, oinkboy. You're almost at 31k.

And don't forget to ask R.M. to send you another box of tampons - your ass has been leaking profusely all day!
HAHAHAHAHhahHhHzhahzhHhhaaaaHh hAaahaha

Grippsburgh in the house!

Come on, tough guys. Oink for us!
Here you go, oinkboy.... just play your theme song again. See if it calms you down.

It is. You and your retatarded band of imbeciles are boring. Not one of you can debate intelligently. You are reviled on this site. Even hookers ridicule you. What's amazing is you can find some desperate faggots to coalesce around you.Poor retarded Lenny. Someone taught him to post links and pictures. He doesn't read his links but can understand his pictures. Assmuncher is obviously a mamas boi and a twink fag boi who is stupid. Then there's your old buddy, CBJ7, he's on his last gasp. May he go out in a blaze of assholeishness. And we come back to you, the most despised, ridiculed, cocksucking pig on ECCIE. Now hit the RTM button and cry that Bambino is bullying you again. Pussy Originally Posted by bambino
You have never debated anything bimbo, just flung shit and insults. Another bottom feeder.
You couldn't catch a cold at the North Pole if your naked, retarded chimp-ass was frozen-stuck to the ice in a howling blizzard.

You add no value to this forum. Oh wait, let me rephrase that - you add NEGATIVE value to this forum. Responding to your posts takes away from time I could be devoting to intelligible comments.

Back on ignore you go, chimp!
Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO, isn't that 6 times the puss boy has said I was on ignore? Has he ever made an intelligent statement?
Let's recap this thread so far.

Post 2 Big fat fuck posts trump up 4 in Nev while squealing in caps

Post 5 dsk doesn't think trump is an elite.

Post 6 Big fat fuck's %number from Post 2 challenged

Post 8 Big fat fuck's response to challenge in post 6 is month old poll which is irrelevant. Even pussyburg folk know big fat fuck should man up and acknowledge the fact he was wrong but he digs hole deeper with projected insults.

Post 9 Big fat fuck's response is to shit out of his mouth.

Post 10 It is pointed out to dsk trump is an elite and that trump has said he likes the undereducated as supporters.

Post 11 Big fat fuck's response to post 10 is non sequitur and obvious attempt at changing subject of his % number lie.

Post 12 points out the irrelevance of post 6 and tries to help moron recognize that his answer should have embarrassed him into shutting the fuck up.

Post 13 Big fat fuck's response includes self moniker.

Post 14 attempts to educate the ignorant.

Post 15 requests help from other forum members.

Post 22 Big fat fuck supplies link to coal association

(Wrong again fuckwad. Did you're daddy buy you a BMW? You sound like a spoiled little punk. 56% of electricity produced in this country is coal based. And it's adundance and low cost will assure that will continue.
http://teachcoal.org/coal-energy-facts)

The cocksucking bitch ignores common sense and contrary information such as
"A lot of coal miners and coal companies are going out of business. This is partly the result of Obama Administration policies designed to combat climate change, by shifting power-production away from carbon-intensive coal. It's also the result of the fracking boom, which has led to a sharp drop in the price of natural gas. Together, these forces have put coal at a competitive disadvantage when it comes to turning on our lights and powering our factories. A decade and a half ago, more than half the electricity in the U.S. was produced by burning coal. Today that's shrunk to less than a third, and coal continues to lose market share to natural gas and renewable sources of power." and
What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source?

In 2015, the United States generated about 4 trillion kilowatthours of electricity.1 About 67% of the electricity generated was from fossil fuels (coal, natural gas, and petroleum).
Major energy sources and percent share of total U.S. electricity generation in 2015:1 Excellence and personal responsibility are truly foreign terms to these douche-bags Even though neither is gay (to the best of our knowledge) both suck dick (big fat fuck and loser squared) because "it gives them a level of satisfaction unavailable in their trite and meaningless lives."
Wow.

Pretty strong stuff.

to be continued....
Seriously, fuckwad? You want to talk about who should "man up and acknowledge the fact he was wrong" on this thread? You want to talk about whether a douche-bag is capable of taking "personal responsibility"?

Here's what bambino said in post #22:

Hillary had the nerve to say she was going to put the Coal industry out of business. Originally Posted by bambino
To which you replied as follows in post #25:

You just lied about a Clinton quote. Because you should be able to post a link to that statement if you aren't lying out of your massive gaping asshole. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

To which you were presented with the following youtube video (post #53) showing the words pouring straight out of the hildebeest's gaping asshole, er, I mean mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhKA1uX2UmI

So what's it going to be, cocksucker? Ready to “man up and acknowledge” you're busted for being wrong? Ready to take “personal responsibility” for your fuck-ups? Or will you continue to squirm and slither and deflect away from the reality that you've just been exposed as a dickmunching liar again?

Pretty strong stuff. What are you made of? Moment of truth, douche-bag.
To begin with, Junior, douchebag is NOT hyphenated...
To begin with, Junior, douchebag is NOT hyphenated... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one yanked on your tampon string so STFU you attention-starved, cockstalking douche-bag!

Can anyone help this moronic douche-bag defend the relevance of a month old poll? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I don't give a fuck what a douche-bag sees. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2016, 06:00 AM
To begin with, Junior.
Tampon first. Then douche. My mommy taught me this. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
tampax_ob_tampons_sizes.jpg
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
To begin with, Junior.
Tampon first. Then douche. My mommy taught me this.

Butt...... you do the enemas first now, don't you?

Then insert the "tampon" followed with a "douche" ...?
Originally Posted by R.M.
His mommy left him in a dumpster.