Petition to unban Alyssa from ECCIE

At least someone knew they were sounding cheap.............send them photos of a chihuahua...........I have been looking for mine.............who knows, maybe they will run across mine........he will be the one shivering in the corner with this far off look in his glazed eyes.

I don't hold the PI incident against you.........we are all allowed one mistake.
At least someone knew they were sounding cheap.............send them photos of a chihuahua...........I have been looking for mine.............who knows, maybe they will run across mine........he will be the one shivering in the corner with this far off look in his glazed eyes.

I don't hold the PI incident against you.........we are all allowed one mistake.
Originally Posted by dearhunter
It was NOT a mistake! It was a fun and novel idea at the time! I was wearing knee socks with frogs on them, they totally matched the jungle theme painted on the walls.
........ I was wearing knee socks with frogs on them, they totally matched the jungle theme painted on the walls. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Holy Shit!!!

I thinck that was the same room where I met the cumslut.......now, I have a headache.

I guess it would help if I added something on- thread..............un-ban both of them and start a fight club.............this place would rock.
You have to wonder about all the glowing paint. Is it The Cumslut or just the cumslut?

I would like to contribute and say a 2 week ban might be sufficient, without these threads my post count would be NOTHING!
I was wearing knee socks with frogs on them Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
fap...fap...fap...fap ...fap...fap....

where is that damn GSO3 when you need it....I feel woozy.
Holy Smokes Batman.............I did not consider the post count........with the ban, there is no way Brooke can catch me............female mods are way cool.........time to get my post on like donkey kong.
Don't be such an opportunistic dickhole!
Holy Smokes Batman.............I did not consider the post count........with the ban, there is no way Brooke can catch me............female mods are way cool.........time to get my post on like donkey kong. Originally Posted by dearhunter
There goes the neighborhood .
DH you forgot the most important thing when looking into the history of hooktard's. Blue Water
Holy Smokes Batman.............I did not consider the post count........with the ban, there is no way Brooke can catch me............female mods are way cool.........time to get my post on like donkey kong. Originally Posted by dearhunter

lol shell be soooo jealous ....... if/when she comes back shes gonna have alot of work to do!!! you better get to postin!!!!!!!!!!!lmao
Her chances of coming back soon just took a hit....one of her big supporters just got banned.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=70036
DH you forgot the most important thing when looking into the history of hooktard's. Blue Water Originally Posted by mrhunt
sniff sniff..........I miss my sweetness.............this train is bound for (post whore) glory, this train...............carkido, lets start a hunger strike to get sweetness unbanned..........you go first.
I've pretty much stayed away from all this bs drama but I can help myself after reading this one. I respectfully disagree with Don.

She IS that neighbor that calls the home owner's association and tattletales on every rules violation. I don't mind it when the authorities tell me I am doing something wrong. But when another member does it in the tone she normally uses, it is just outright annoying. Originally Posted by cg00
Awww crap, cg. Why did you have to bring up the Homeowner Society snitch? There oughta be bounties on the fuckers. I don't know if you're right; hell, you may be...but right now my friggin' brain's out of whack from the noxious image. Maybe if I had ever met Brooke I wouldn't be having this fragility in my Brooke Concept Ganglion, maybe that bad boy would just chew up a H.A. squirrel and spit it back out. Now I'm going to have to ask her if she would object to my garden gnome and flamingoes, not to mention my whitewashed tires along the flower bed. My dog, too. And the chickens. Dang Dang Dang.
better hope the end of that turd was the small part
Holy Shit!!!

I thinck that was the same room where I met the cumslut.......now, I have a headache.

I guess it would help if I added something on- thread..............un-ban both of them and start a fight club.............this place would rock. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I just like posting this pic...
Attached Images File Type: jpg fight club.JPG (32.3 KB, 151 views)