OHIO ROLL CALL

Hey, there are guys here! I'm one, and JB is one. Don't we count?
Course u count!! looking for Ohio guys though <sniff sniff>
But I AM an Ohio guy more than 50% of the time. (during the week)
Well then...<wink wink> lol
<wink> back at 'cha cutie!
Mmmmm such a smooth talker, I LIKE IT!!!!
Lets get the Ohio forum Up 2 pace with states/city's forum's! Lets Show them how its Done!
Ok all the girls are here..WHERE are the men..lol Originally Posted by just-jenna
Finally signed up... sorry I'm late.
Finally signed up... sorry I'm late. Originally Posted by justaguy132
Better late than never. We wondered where you were.
Yayee, Jag is here.
Hi Jenna, I don't believe we have met but we should... *giggles*. No need to screen Jag, he has written so many reviews on ASPD and I know him VERY well. Great guy and plays nice.
JB, the chiggers had me for lunch and dinner... *sniffles*
Hi Renae, what part of the midwest are ya from sweetie? I'm probably close to there now...
I understand that you can heal chigger bites with luv bites.
You tease you... I wish I were there... hey, we are getting some sexy ladies on your board big guy... that's awesome.

Hey girls, go to Pittsburgh... lotsa clients and their selection leaves you to be well desired... then come home with the giggles and I'll giggle with ya. We all will... heeheehee! Be careful in Dayton and Indianapolis though. Screen your panties off then call JB and Jag.

Everybody remember... Stay off of Craig's list everywhere. Too hot and WAY too many issues with safety. You can damage your credibility when known to associate with that site. Guys, review a girl from CL and see how hard it becomes to see a quality provider. Ladies, post an ad over there and see how many of our upscale gents cross you off their list. Everything we need is right here and most of us like our neck of the net- and the privacy we share. So many are utr and may come out on the boards and play if they knew we all kept outta the full scope of the hobby world. FWIW!!!

I take total responsibility for voicing my experience and concern. I have no reason to do so other than my experience and concern for our tight nit community- and my associations to/within this hobby. There are a few sites besides this one that are fine but CL will let ANYBODY on it and that is counter-productive to our/my discretion. I will always protect this discretion and hope all of our members agree.
Babble, babble.
  • MLG
  • 08-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi JAG!!
Lacey Companion, where is your Showcase girl? And quit sending these pristine, lovely ladies to Pittsburgh or I'll tell someone on you. hehehe
Another male here, what's that put the female/male ratio at? 14:4? I like it!!

-C
cincybang57@yahoo.com