Knowing what we know now, would Obama and Hillary have still abandoned Iraq like they did?

When the Obama admin cherry picks intelligence about Benfuckingazi it is a lie....when the Bush admin cherry picks intelligence about WMD's it is a failure of intelligence! Originally Posted by WTF
Welcome back Ozombie liar... fucker
When the Obama admin cherry picks intelligence about Benfuckingazi it is a lie....when the Bush admin cherry picks intelligence about WMD's it is a failure of intelligence! Originally Posted by WTF
Exactly. And if you really want to get down to brass tax, the war in Iraq has costs us thousands of lives, not to mention trillions of dollars. Just stop and think about what could have been done with that money. TRILLIONS of dollars that didn't need to be spent on bullshit. No wonder we are in the shape we're in, we poured money down a fucking rathole for years. But in their minds, Obama is the worst thing ever. Fucking idiots.
Welcome back Ozombie liar... fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So do you have anything else to offer, other than that bullshit?
So do you have anything else to offer, other than that bullshit? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzP4ZcZBuLA
  • WTF
  • 05-21-2015, 10:55 PM
Welcome back Ozombie liar... fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Master let me out to post a few things...then it's back on the Plantation for me!
  • WTF
  • 05-21-2015, 10:58 PM
So do you have anything else to offer, other than that bullshit? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Me and IIFFOFRDB go way back....we used to march in Civil Rights Demonstrations.

When .... Originally Posted by WTF
Welcome back.
Master let me out to post a few things...then it's back on the Plantation for me! Originally Posted by WTF
Keep the cotton fields draining well with all this rain, ok?

Need a good July crop!
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2015, 07:47 AM
Welcome back. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks LL

Keep the cotton fields draining well with all this rain, ok?

Need a good July crop! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shaking the bushes Boss....
Thanks LL

Shaking the bushes Boss.... Originally Posted by WTF

Welcome back.

• Old-T
  • 05-22-2015, 08:24 AM
The more basic question is, knowing what we know now would Bush-2/Cheney/Rice have gone back into Iraq and removed Saddam?
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2015, 09:47 AM

Welcome back.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks IB.....see if this quote don't sum up this forum and politics in general.
"What we have here is a failure to communicate!"
Welcome back WTF...................

It was getting dull around here........
It was getting dull around here........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And it will continue to do so until you leave, Whir-LIE-turd!

Welcome TF back!
Exactly. And if you really want to get down to brass tax, the war in Iraq has costs us thousands of lives, not to mention trillions of dollars. Just stop and think about what could have been done with that money. TRILLIONS of dollars that didn't need to be spent on bullshit. No wonder we are in the shape we're in, we poured money down a fucking rathole for years. But in their minds, Obama is the worst thing ever. Fucking idiots. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Moron, up until Obama took office both wars cost the US about 1.1 trillion dollars. A single trillion, kind of like that single trillion that Obama squandered as stimulus. As for the lives, their sacrifice is now wasted and their lives were wasted because Obama could not follow through and secure Iraq. I am sure the same will be said of Afghanistan in a couple more years. Obama has already lost Yemen and Libya.