Dear hunter!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oh come on King of all Valeries was funny, don't you thinck you are being a bit rash?
name calling, insults, rumors and side comments. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It's kind of like a blog isn't it.
Obvious, and agreed. I guess stupidity is also the "gift that keeps on giving." When you toss insults and can't even spell the 12 words in your sig. line, it really offers lots of joke material. Originally Posted by London Rayne
We should be really careful about the name calling, just sayin'

If right of posting is only going to follow a mensa exam then a lot of folks are going to be in trouble.
It's kind of like a blog isn't it. Originally Posted by Ansley
Well that was a good one Ansley but people should learn how to let things go and put things behind them. What happened has happened so how do we move on from here? Forgive and forget .. ya know?
Originally Posted by Naomi4u
name calling, insults, rumors and side comments.
Apparently that is still okay and a little wit here is the end of the world as we know it. What is good for the goose is only fair for the gander, or something about a pot and kettle but that seemed racing...
No sweetie ...personal blogs and public forums are two different things (notice the different names)...

And should you like an example, I'll happily give you one...

This forum...I can't say everything I would like to because it's against the rules and can get one banned...

My Blog...I can say anything I want and not worry about getting points, or banned from it...

There are a lot more differences, should you still be having trouble understanding, that I will happily give you, should you wish of course...
Then start a blog, but keep the bs off the darn board! I don't recall any names mentioned, so if someone is that consumed with self to assume random blogs are about them....well nuff said. When someone mentions something in passing and every WK under the sun flat out defends a girl using her name, that is even more hilarious and only makes people look right at her lol.

I am sure glad I don't slit my wrist every time someone writes something bad about me, because I would be in bad shape. I really don't give a flying flip about what anyone who is not paying my bills, not in my life, or even in my freaking conscience thinks about "London Rayne." Gosh, meds are to be taken as directed on the bottle.
We should be really careful about the name calling, just sayin'

If right of posting is only going to follow a mensa exam then a lot of folks are going to be in trouble. Originally Posted by Wayward

I will say the word stupidity all I want thanks. When you become a mod we can talk about that one.
Apparently that is still okay and a little wit here is the end of the world as we know it. What is good for the goose is only fair for the gander, or something about a pot and kettle but that seemed racing... Originally Posted by Wayward
Nope. Insults are not ok. It doesn't matter who is doing the insulting. Like I said in another thread, We should try to understand someone's POV rather than insult them. At least that is what I try to do. I have been watching this thread and didn't say anything because it was not my battle but enough is enough. I don't like anyone insulting Valerie and I don't like Valerie insulting anyone here. Let's all try to get along, kiss and have crazy nasty sex.
Funny, WE tend to get along just fine in National....wonder when the DRAMA started? Nuff said, and it's already been noticed by the people who run things.
Nope. Insults are not ok. It doesn't matter who is doing the insulting. Like I said in another thread, We should try to understand someone's POV rather than insult them. At least that is what I try to do. I have been watching this thread and didn't say anything because it was not my battle but enough is enough. I don't want anyone insulting Valerie and I don't want Valerie insulting anyone here. Let's all try to get along, kiss and have crazy nasty sex. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Love you need not worry about me, as I have them on ignore and can't see what they're saying...They are irrelevant to me...
Funny, WE tend to get along just fine in National....wonder when the DRAMA started? Nuff said, and it's already been noticed by the people who run things. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sure has!....but I guess some people are quite enjoying digging their own graves
Oh yes! So when is one thread Jacking more acceptable than another?

Hmmmm...... Is it solely dependant on ther hijacker in question? Interesting........

Naomi my love...... Why post in the same manner everytime when there are so many options at ones disposal? Besides.... Speaking in riddles and leaving a LOT of wisdom between them lines...... I'm just saying....

The "Being Mean" and "trying to put this behind" while both have some truth to them...... Also are highly debatable...... In one aspect or another.......

Back to the topic at hand....

Dearhunter: The Fucking Prophet!

Heavy is the burden to be a light in the dark
Someday our Prophet will return with his words of wisdom fully unfiltered once again.....

Best of luck to the OP & her time of need!

JaD

Naomi my love...... Why post in the same manner everytime when there are so many options at ones disposal? Besides.... Speaking in riddles and leaving a LOT of wisdom between them lines...... I'm just saying.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Last time I checked, WE don't tend to hijack threads with insults. We flirt sure, and I have actually toned that down because I do see how annoying it can get while one is trying to stay on topic. If people have a problem with something OFF THIS BOARD, they need to deal with it OFF THE BOARD!! Done!

Don't like what someone says on their site? Here's a novel idea...don't freaking read it! WOW...I just love Rocket Science!

Deerhunter???