something

• Tiger
  • 09-23-2012, 11:02 AM
three cherry's and............ crap who I kidding. I don't need the cherry's to eat that. some ice cream would help Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What? there's no ice cream left in her freezer.... time for you to go back to abbotts.
UMMMM Abbotts sounds good today!!! Anyone wanna go!!!
UMMMM Abbotts sounds good today!!! Anyone wanna go!!! Originally Posted by vern0064
Pick Me pick me!! Lol
Pick Me pick me!! Lol Originally Posted by AllanaXoXo
HMMM!!! Let me think about this, Could I imagine the site of you licking an ice cream cone!! OUCH!! Ok how about Tuesday!!
Damn!! No one else wanted togo, I was buying!! Least I got a cute one to go!! I I
I Could have been stuck with OSD or PG!!!
Pick Me pick me!! Lol Originally Posted by AllanaXoXo

Guess its just you and me!! YES!!! So do you like your ice cream soft or Hard!!!
Guess its just you and me!! YES!!! So do you like your ice cream soft or Hard!!! Originally Posted by vern0064

Loll soo funny baby! Cut it out! You know I'm the only one who wants to go with you
Loll soo funny baby! Cut it out! You know I'm the only one who wants to go with you Originally Posted by AllanaXoXo

Ahhh I know that, but you never answered my question Hard or Soft!!!
go for the soft ice cream. hard will come later. just sayin
go for the soft ice cream. hard will come later. just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thats what I was looking for!! Will get the hard from watching eat soft!!! LMFAO!!!
WOW!! What a great day for ice cream can't wait till this afternoon!!
  • GP
  • 09-25-2012, 02:18 PM
I had this pic of licking raspberry syrup off of fingers and all but someone on another site said it looked hot because it looked like blood so I stopped using it O_o
I love raspberry on chocolate frozen yogurt
  • GP
  • 09-25-2012, 02:24 PM
did you lick the GP off your lips?
did you lick the GP off your lips? Originally Posted by GP
Not the way I'd like to *Evil laugh*