Arlington sting advice

im curios about this one
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2703262

I think its Leo Originally Posted by Silven
That’s a three year old review from Houston. Got something more recent (and local), like an ad?
Y’all called it! Denton county sheriff just announced a bust of about 12 people and it was on the exact date of that last ad on 3/29 on LC. What a nightmare. I saw the release on Denton county sheriff Facebook page.
what's going on?
Here’s the story. 17 people were arrested on 28 and 29.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/d...itution-sting/
Here’s the story. 17 people were arrested on 28 and 29.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/d...itution-sting/ Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Thank you! so is this what the op got caught up in?
The OP said he was busted in arlington prior to 3/28. No mention of which other jurisdictions being involved.

Wait and see. Those ads go back to January. It will be interesting to see if there are announcements from any other city (like arlington).

If I had more time I’d try to look up jail records in Tarrant county and arlington jails. If anyone else does so, don’t link to those sites…you could find yourself violating site guidelines if you do.
The OP said he was busted in arlington prior to 3/28. No mention of which other jurisdictions being involved.

Wait and see. Those ads go back to January. It will be interesting to see if there are announcements from any other city (like arlington).

If I had more time I’d try to look up jail records in Tarrant county and arlington jails. If anyone else does so, don’t link to those sites…you could find yourself violating site guidelines if you do. Originally Posted by TinMan
thanks!
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Y’all called it! Denton county sheriff just announced a bust of about 12 people and it was on the exact date of that last ad on 3/29 on LC. What a nightmare. I saw the release on Denton county sheriff Facebook page. Originally Posted by Del2ek
A bunch of amateur tricks, ALWAYS thinking with the little head and talking what they gonna do for how much.....
Since 2019 DHS has organized and funded Prostitution Stings from McAllen to Houston to DFW.

Texas is the only State to get this type of DHS attention.

Meanwhile in California the Prostitution laws are like Amsterdam.

California Senate Bill 357, decriminalized loitering in a public place with the intent to commit prostitution. Republicans have tried to change it as recently as last week but were voted down.

On the streets of San Diego it is literally a Soapie Style lineup every night in the Downtown Area.

MERICA!
Since 2019 DHS has organized and funded Prostitution Stings from McAllen to Houston to DFW.

Texas is the only State to get this type of DHS attention.

MERICA! Originally Posted by ahab11
Texas is the buckle on the Bible Belt.
I searched LC for “Nikkii” earlier today. No more ads with Nikkii and her two buddies since the Denton ads from 3/28-29 (date of the Denton ops discussed above). I think as more time has passed if we don’t get any other information to the contrary, it makes the OP’s story more plausible. LE may have busted these folks in January or February, and just kept using their ads. Media reports say the Denton bust was a joint operation, so that could explain the change in incall.

Or, it’s just a coincidence and one has nothing to do with the other. So far, though, that theory is holding up.
How many here who speak out against Texas Prostitution laws, voted for Abbott, Paxton & Patrick?

85%, I bet.
How many here who speak out against Texas Prostitution laws, voted for Abbott, Paxton & Patrick?

85%, I bet. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As opposed to Beto? Please...

85%, I bet. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
To be fair, Paxton has a sugar baby.
Is my understanding correct on this in the State of Texas since the new Laws?:

It is still a misdemeanor for someone to self-traffick/prostitute themselves but for the clients it is a Felony?