New Poll Shows Hillary Crushing Republitards

• 5T3V3
  • 05-31-2015, 05:04 PM
To my knowledge there were NO polls that asserted Democrats were going to "fuck up" Republicans. However, Republicans did better than anyone predicted.

I think there were a few reasons for this:

1) Money: Republicans were able to spend more money at the state level than Democrats

2) Republican control of Redistricting due to the recent Census:
Republicans have been very successful at the state government level, and this allowed them to use the power of gerrymandering to maximize the number of Republican districts. (The Democrats have also done this in the past).

3) A Democratic President in His Second Term:
Historically the party in power in the White House loses Congressional seats in the off-year, especially during the second term. This happened to G.W. Bush also during his second term (and Bill Clinton). Originally Posted by PizzaLover
the polls are wrong because most of the polling is commissioned by Liberal Media and News. Polls are skewed as much as possible to promote the Democratic Narrative. I am not sure if this is intentional or unintentional but it always happens. Accuracy is never important until we get down to the very end and in some cases the exit poll is really the only credible polling done. They need to be actuate here because if called out on bias they need to be able to show/source they are accurate. Trusting a poll (any poll) is like trusting a hooker when she tells you, you are the best lover she has ever had - itmay make you feel good but it generally has no bearing on reality.
This is some funny shit up in here.
  • shanm
  • 05-31-2015, 08:50 PM
Regardless of the subject, whether it was grammar, the Crusades or WWII, you had your ass handed to you, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post the links and let the people decide, *Staff Edit - JCM. Otherwise STFU.

The only time you come-out on top is on your boyfriends back IBgrubergruber

The only time you come-out on top is on your boyfriends back IBgrubergruber
Originally Posted by shanm
You missed your period, shamman.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056765090&postcount=52

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056765006&postcount=48

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056764987&postcount=46
  • shanm
  • 05-31-2015, 09:05 PM
You missed your period, shamman.
Why not post the entire thread then? Instead of your own moronic repetitive ramblings. You got something to hide cupcake?
Why not post the entire thread then? Instead of your moronic repetitive ramblings. You got something to hide cupcake? Originally Posted by shanm
Not everyone else is as stupid as you, shamman. They don't need to be led around by the nose like you, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 05-31-2015, 09:15 PM
Not everyone else is as stupid as you, shamman. They don't need to be led around by the nose like you, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
stop stuttering, *Staff Edit - JCM. You got something "substantive", post it. Otherwise shut the fuck up.
stop stuttering, *Staff Edit - JCM. You got something "substantive", post it. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by shanm
Your poultry fixation is perverse, not substantive, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 05-31-2015, 09:25 PM
Your poultry fixation is perverse, not substantive, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Got it. Your pathetic sissiness was already "well noted", *Staff Edit - JCM. So this comes as no surprise.

There's only one other person who claims to be handing people their asses without being able to offer any actual proof. You know who your *Staff Edit - JCM-in-arms is, *Staff Edit - JCM.
Got it. Your pathetic sissiness was already "well noted", *Staff Edit - JCM. So this comes as no surprise.

There's only one other person who claims to be handing people their asses without being able to offer any actual proof. You know who your *Staff Edit - JCM-in-arms is, *Staff Edit - JCM.
Originally Posted by shanm
Noticed how you prefer to dwell on a forbidden subject rather than discuss how you had your sissy-ass handed to you when you identified pronouns as pro-verbs, shamman.

The only time you come-out on top is on your boyfriends back IBgrubergruber Originally Posted by shanm
His BF has a bullseye painted on his back. IB gets special treats if all the jizz lands inside the lines
Not everyone else is as stupid as I am, shamman. I need to be led around by the nose like an idiot. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree
Noticed how you prefer to dwell on a forbidden subject rather than discuss how you had your sissy-ass handed to you when you identified pronouns as pro-verbs, shamman.

Either come clean once and for all and admit you're IB and Lusty Rusty the Retard or suck cock by choice.

Like inbred chimps, chicken dick?
His BF has a bullseye painted on his back. IB gets special treats if all the jizz lands inside the lines Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one who swings that way, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Good. More dick for me. I mean... err Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Not everyone else is as stupid as I am, shamman. I need to be led around by the nose like an idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your words, you own them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Either come clean once and for all and admit you're IB and Lusty Rusty the Retard or suck cock by choice. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a lying jackass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Like inbred chimps, chicken dick? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Inbreeding chimps", like inbreeding thoroughbred horses, isn't a forbidden subject, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

#22 - Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.