Pussy Loving

My favorite topic... and since it has already been bumped. Here's my 2 cents. Although it is one of my favorite activities, its not something I go for on a first encounter. I like to leave somethings a mystery, that is reserved after a get to know you phase (if that makes sense?) and I'm game for everything mentioned in Mikki's original post. I like smooth lips and a landing strip, but its not required if the chemistry is working. I start slow around the outside and work to the middle. Hopefully her responses and body will guide me the rest of the way. Savor it. make the juices flow and extend the pleasure, g spot massage, a little squirt if possible. Sometimes I can't wait and finish myself off at the same time. I need some practice. Any volunteers ??? :0P Hobby budget is a little low right now.
Hmmm@PrivateEncounter. You are so sexy.
Love to eat pussy. One of my favorite activities. Since everyone is different it's more of a play it by ear. If you just listen and pay attention to her...she'll let you know if it's good. As I stated in another thread...I like a little bush. Not the 70's bush but a nicely trimmed one.
I have said many times that I must be part lesbian cause damn do I love to lick, suck, tease, and please pussy with my mouth, lips, and fingers! Nothing better than to taste the sweet warm, nectar start to flow and feel that quiver starting in her thighs. Then to hear the moans and convulsions! Probably the wildest was when a squirter was riding my face and when she started cumming it filled my ears and could not hear! When she got up to go get a towel for us every other step would stop convulse and shoot a jet again! The whole damn room was soaked. Took about 10 minute to clear my ears.
I love eating pussy more than I do fucking it. Literally! I would love to have an entire session dedicated to me worshiping the pussy. I enjoy being instructed as to exactly what makes that pussy purr. Just grant me 3 to 5 mins at the end of the session to get mine, with all that pussy loving as foreplay, that's all I'd need. Lol
I just want mine clean. A couple of years ago I had one that stayed with me for 3 days. I washed my face a 100 times but I could still smell it. I also thought everyone else around me could smell it. Finally I put some mouthwash up my nose and it went away. Nose hair is a bad thing.
And just to set the record straight....she wasn't an Asian
I like eating pussy early in the morning before I go to work so I can go into work looking like a glazed doughnut!!!
I like eating pussy early in the morning before I go to work so I can go into work looking like a glazed doughnut!!! Originally Posted by nightengale1973

I would love to glaze your doughnut. LOL!
Shit I just love pussy!! Originally Posted by KinkyMaddy
I couldn't say it any better, and DATY is one of the better parts of my game...at least thats what I'm told