What's the strictest screening you've seen?

Old thread here but topic still relevant. I've had 2 extremely strict screening passes that are over the top and cannot be topped I do not think. The first one was here in the ROS for members: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2734307

The other I didn't review but it was over the top:
1. Had numerous references but was denied because they had to be a certain type. On a second chance I provided more references meeting the certain type of lady criteria but was denied because it was her preference at that point to go through an original screening.
2. Had to go through a newbie screening. I had to submit a full current DL with nothing redacted or covered plus phone number and email and any website handles.
3. Had to submit a recent picture in addition to the DL.
4. Had to undergo 3 additional background checking questions about personal items only I would know. I continued! lol
5. Was given a half way point to text from. Texted when there.
6. Was a given a close range location that was not the hotel. texted when there.
7. Texted when at the hotel.

Certainly got the paranoia flowing but I knew it was for her safety.
Anything beyond checking with other providers is too much. There is no way in hell I would send my DL to anyone, or give up personal info. I would provide STD paperwork if asked though.