Another Asswipe thread! It's spreading!

There you have it, folks.

Whiny bitch obviously has figured out that the truth would set him free.

Next time you get rankled by someone bastardizing your handle, you know who to thank.

And keep up the good work! You've inspired an entire generation of substantitive posters, Whiny, like WWE, SLOBBRIN and Gey Rey. In fact, you are the mother of dipshits!

Happy Mothers Day, biyatch!
Gey Rey is clueless. We all know there is only one glory hole in KS, and it's in the men's room at the Salina bus station. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another one of YOUR franchises there , Mr. DOTY 3 Times ! So does EKIM run it for YOU when he's not WKing for YOU here ?
Is it?

Suck em rey all he has is faggot posts.
Two fucking queers know a lot about bloody fingers. Their fingers are bigger than their dicks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
not an opinion it is a FACT

just like the poll below
not an opinion it is a FACT
That their fingers are bigger than their dicks.
just like the poll below Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It doesn't take much to get the boobs out.

I like boobs, but not that kind!

Next time you get rankled by someone bastardizing your handle, you know who to thank.

And keep up the good work! You've inspired an entire generation of substantitive posters, Whiny, like WWE, SLOBBRIN and Gey Rey. In fact, you are the mother of dipshits!

Happy Mothers Day, biyatch! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That doesn't make you any smarter, AssupHypocrite. Nor does it mitigate the damage YOU have done, and continue to do to this board. You are the lowest rung on a ladder that, admittedly, doesn't go very high. You've earned every Dipshit title you've won. You are a boil on the ass of ECCIE, and it's past time for you to be lanced.

But I like the phony self-righteousness. Keep it up!
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2016, 01:09 PM

Happy Mothers Day, biyatch! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re marinated and ready for the BBQ pit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Ok, so I just spend about a half hour (which I'll never get back) reading this shit and don't understand what is wrong with you fuckers. Back and forth, back and forth, name calling... Wtf!! Ok, I get it, some of you don't have a fucking life, so you spend your time on here bashing each other. Cool....go for it, waste your time and life away. But can't you take it some fucking where else??

This is supposed to be the Political Forum. Yes? I do NOT see one fucking post in this thread about anything political. Unless I missed something mired in all the shit slinging.

My question is this. Why in the fuck do the Mods/Admins allow this to continue and not shut this thread down? It's a complete waste of fucking bandwidth! And how fucking stupid am I for taking the time to read it?!? Ugh!
Ok, so I just spend about a half hour (which I'll never get back) reading this shit and don't understand what is wrong with you fuckers. Back and forth, back and forth, name calling... Wtf!! Ok, I get it, some of you don't have a fucking life, so you spend your time on here bashing each other. Cool....go for it, waste your time and life away. But can't you take it some fucking where else??

This is supposed to be the Political Forum. Yes? I do NOT see one fucking post in this thread about anything political. Unless I missed something mired in all the shit slinging.

My question is this. Why in the fuck do the Mods/Admins allow this to continue and not shut this thread down? It's a complete waste of fucking bandwidth! And how fucking stupid am I for taking the time to read it?!? Ugh! Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Well, you're stupid, and the complaints you have are exactly why the mods started this forum. To keep us away from the nice people.
It's got to be bloody . From all of the fudge packing EKIM takes at those KansASS gloryholes he operates ! He likes to " diddle " himself when not getting slammed !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I bet we do not see that red,up his ass finger again

hows stupid can a person be?
I bet we do not see that red,up my ass finger again

hows stupid can a person be? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

You lose or as your buddy gay rey said loose.
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2016, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I think that cartoon perfectly sums up the bullshit going around these days.
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2016, 07:47 PM

My question is this. Why in the fuck do the Mods/Admins allow this to continue and not shut this thread down? It's a complete waste of fucking bandwidth! And how fucking stupid am I for taking the time to read it?!? Ugh! Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Trump for President!

Now it is political.
Well, you're stupid, and the complaints you have are exactly why the mods started this forum. To keep us away from the nice people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Maybe so, I may be stupid for wasting my time reading this BS thread. But you sir are a fucking asshole. If you admit to being kept from the nice people, maybe you should rethink the reason why you're hear and what you're purpose is in life.

What an ignorant fuck you are. The mods need to get their heads out of their ass and get some control over these threads.

Chica. where are you when we need you??