Showing the face, does it matter?

I have a professional career. If I show my face, I could lose everything! I cannot and will not send my face photos or let anyone I don't fully trust take pics of me. I get annoyed if a stranger ask for my photo. I am not showing my face for a reason and these guys should know better. Plus, with 2 jobs, personal life, sports activities, I cannot handle more business.
I don't know if I'm the exception to the rule or not. I don't need to see a face picture before seeing a lady. Her personality and my screening of her is what sells me. And when I screen I read not just reviews, but I try to find someone I trust to give me a thumbs up.

And pictures may be deceiving so I never know how much faith to put into what I see. For example, Tiffany, 1Thick Blonde in Houston has face pictures. They were OK but she looks SO MUCH BETTER in person (especially once you get her out of those pesky clothes) but her FACE is much, much prettier in person.

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen several ladies I thought were very attractive who I've read really nasty comments about their appearance. Which is why I do extensive research before seeing someone. So much of what we see is subjective and subject to manipulation.

Don't get me wrong, I love the photos and love to see as much as a lady is willing to show. But if I were the lady, I'd make sure you couldn't prove that picture was me if it came down to it. Don't show tats, identifying marks or your face.

Ladies don't even show it blurred. Technology is getting to where those photos can be unblurred. Stay safe, protect yourself and your future. The hobby is a place where discretion needs to rule.
To a large amount of men yes it matters. To others it means the provider believes in discretion.

On the hand its hotels out there who print out ads, just waiting for a provider and its not to say welcome to our hotel.

Keep face out pics.
No it doesn't matter to me.

If there is no face pic, I go by the reviews. If several guys mention in the reviews that she has a cute face, that's good enough for me.
No it doesn't matter to me.

If there is no face pic, I go by the reviews. If several guys mention in the reviews that she has a cute face, that's good enough for me. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Honestly, I don't trust the guys on this one at all. No offense, but whether it's the whole "eye of the beholder" thing, or different tastes or those guys who just cannot be honest when it comes to physical descriptions, I have not had good luck with the hidden face girls, and it's just not a risk I want to take.
Bumped from August.

I have given it some thought and think this just might be a good topic to have discussed again. We have many new Ladies joining and they might get something to take away from this topic.

My thought is that there is a whole lot more downside to face pictures than ther is downside. Some guys might not see you but if your reviews are good there will be enough business for you.

Remember! Once your face is on the internet it is almost impossible to get it off.