Taint, ASS and boobies!! NEW pics for your enjoyment..:)

I get it...& see it and understand. I'm doing better...I'll start playing the change quote game when I found out how, lol need help there, how do I do that? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I do believe BD is learning!! A good attitude along with that Fine Ass and Pretty Face is going to make BD World Famous.
I do believe BD is learning!! A good attitude along with that Fine Ass and Pretty Face is going to make BD World Famous. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Aw thank you love! I really am trying..lol...would be nice to be famous, these days all you need to do is make a sex tape or something and your in there!
...would be nice to be famous, these days all you need to do is make a sex tape or something... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Or, you know... get about 411 reviews.
where am i?
I'm taking some more pics this week! Anything y'all want to see that I already havnt done? I've done so many pics I'm running out of ideas!! Lol...what would y'all like to see??
Always love real school girl uniform with white thigh highs and pigtails.
That taint you promised �� plus anything purple...
Ok school girl it is, and purple panties what about body paints? Or the lollipop licking little girl look with a white tee no bra, panites and pig tails?
Ok school girl it is, and purple panties what about body paints? Or the lollipop licking little girl look with a white tee no bra, panites and pig tails? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Body paint and fishnets!!
Body paint and fishnets!! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Yes!! so doing it!
Yes!! so doing it! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Can't wait, BD!
Looking forward to seeing both!!

Ok school girl it is, and purple panties what about body paints? Or the lollipop licking little girl look with a white tee no bra, panites and pig tails? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Looking forward to seeing both!! Originally Posted by scottprestons
Thank u! & I look forward to taking them for you guys! I have some other ideas I won't mention, someone might copy them and do them before me! Lol so I have some tricks up my sleeve

Hell yes! Do this. Also do this the next time we meet somewhere.

By the way, did you happen to notice that you forgot to blur your face in one of your original photos in this thread? If that was a mistake, you might want to fix it to maintain your mystery (private life). Regardless, these photos are hot BD.
Hell yes! Do this. Also do this the next time we meet somewhere.

By the way, did you happen to notice that you forgot to blur your face in one of your original photos in this thread? If that was a mistake, you might want to fix it to maintain your mystery (private life). Regardless, these photos are hot BD. Originally Posted by willro

Will do my love! & yes I know about the pic, thanks for looking out though! I posted it since you can google my number and see face pics anyways they never leave the internet after you post them!! Kinda scary lol Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!