Why are guys afraid of P411 ?

Many that are do not fully understand how it works or what is actualy required to join. Instead of researching on the P411 site and contacting them for clarification, they react to ill informed posts by guys like Lickher that do not accuratly provide information.
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Also, it's only good for the providers that are on P411. I have seen VERY few providers that are on P411. I prefer women that are not immersed in the trade but dabble in the trade. Originally Posted by LickHer

Craigslist is the way to go for dabblers. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
p411 is golden, If you dont have p411 or date-check atleast contact us girls with your eccie handle and refrences ready...
I've used p411 in the past, and honestly don't have a problem with it.

What I do have a problem with is people saying "I do something this way, so you're an idiot if you don't".

Hell, if a guy wants to wear a ski mask and a voice modulator to appointments out of paranoia, who cares? You don't have to see him, so don't worry about him doing his thing.
Gentlemen,

We need not let the winds of conversation blow this post into the netherlands. Read it. Read it slowly. Then read it again. It is golden. Golden, I say.

All the best.

To avoid having my plates photographed, I ride my bicycle to in calls...

Seriously folks:
  • never completely trust anyone, even P411
  • never pay for anything hobby related using electronic transactions.
  • never park where the provider tells you.
  • Park a block away and walk there.
  • never use a cellphone registered in your own name
  • never carry ID to the incall.
  • and never wear laundered shirts with your name ironed onto the inside placket.

If they want something the police can identify you with if something goes wrong, give them a thumb print. So far, google cant search thumb prints..only LE. ...but that may one day change too.

Finally, if a provider asks you for photo ID, ask her if she was planning to show you hers. It wont change her mind for your visit, but eventually she may get the point. Originally Posted by yourself
I know this is off topic and I appolgize.

You are correct sir. I am wrong. You are indeed a Big Dog amoung us mortal hobbiest. You seem to be able to get service from women no other guy can touch. You know all the girls on BP and seem to seldom have any issues with fake pictures, bait and switch, etc. I know I and all of us could benifit from your amazing skills and abilities. Even Damannnn could learn from you. Even P411, which most of us rely upon to help us in our endeveors is of no use or benifit to you. Please, start writing some posts for us on how you acheive all the wonders. We can only admire and hope to reach the level of hobby master you have acheived. I bow to your superior skills, abilities and knowledge.

Well, thanks for yet another childish comment. You may be old and barely going, but you still haven't grown up. I hope I have a lot more class than you when I'm old... but, wait, I already do... Originally Posted by LickHer
ooooh yuk !

I hate it when good threads start going down the toilet :-0
Boys....take a chill pill !
This thread was not about pointing fingers.....really, its not.

Also, thanks to the gentleman who sent me a pm, making a VERY GOOD point.
You are right in telling me that there are other verifyable websites out there like TER and Datecheck.
I've used those in the past. Not quite my cup of tea. TER also charges for the hobbyists to have premium access (they also charge the provider, which sucks) and the gentleman seem to have their noses in the air.
Datecheck, well...from my experience....mostly weirdos.

My INITIAL POINT was not to say that if your not on P411 then your a no go.
My point was that its a bit frustrating when your not on P411 or any other sites because your afraid to get busted.

Sure, you can provide a few references, but as has been stated earlier in this thread, the admin work for the gal triples...including her time.....and in the end...she HOPES the appointment actually does happen.
Don't mean to sound like a grumpy grump....but I'm just sayin.

Hugs!
Torre
  • Crock
  • 04-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Sure, you can provide a few references, but as has been stated earlier in this thread, the admin work for the gal triples...including her time.....and in the end...she HOPES the appointment actually does happen. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I always assumed that was part of the price of doing business.

P411 just seems like an unnecessary risk to me. Not that there aren't other risks, but P411 benefits the providers MUCH more than it benefits the hobbyists, as evidenced by the P411 requirement of showing ID to every provider. I understand that some hobbyists consider the risks and cost worth the streamlined (or lack of) screening that comes with P411, but I don't need either.

P411 just seems like an unnecessary risk to me. Not that there aren't other risks, but P411 benefits the providers MUCH more than it benefits the hobbyists, as evidenced by the P411 requirement of showing ID to every provider. I understand that some hobbyists consider the risks and cost worth the streamlined (or lack of) screening that comes with P411, but I don't need either. Originally Posted by Crock
Amen brother, AMEN
p411 is golden, If you dont have p411 or date-check atleast contact us girls with your eccie handle and refrences ready... Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
If I ever contact you (I may have seen you already, but you'd never know), you will never know my ECCIE handle or if I'm on P411. I chose to be 100% anonymous...
Keep in mind, its not a requirement to show every girl ID. The requirement is IF she requests it, you need to be able to show her documentation that supports you are who your P411 account says you are. This has been covered MANY times in threads here. I have neer been asked to show ID and I have used P411 many times over the last few years. If your concerned she may ask for ID, its simple to ask her in advance so you can avoid or prepaire for it. And if you do it right, you are reveiling far less than your license plate can give them if they so desire. I dare ANYONE to track me based on my picture( Gosh, I am standing right there and she may already have taken my pictue before I got to the door), the day of the month I was born on, and 4 digits from something I have with me. Your concerned about that but not what she can do with your license plate number? Dont get on P411 for a lot of reasons, but the one you are citing is by far the least of reasons to not use the service. Read my ealier post on what I was able to find out using just a license plate number in 2 hours and see what you really need to be concerned about. Once again, guys are taking as gosple inaccurate or incomplete information.

P411 just seems like an unnecessary risk to me. Not that there aren't other risks, but P411 benefits the providers MUCH more than it benefits the hobbyists, as evidenced by the P411 requirement of showing ID to every provider. I understand that some hobbyists consider the risks and cost worth the streamlined (or lack of) screening that comes with P411, but I don't need either. Originally Posted by Crock
Keep in mind, its not a requirement to show every girl ID. The requirement is IF she requests it,.... Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
LOL..OBSG, you just contradicted yourself.

Technically it IS a requirement now but it did not start out that way. I have issues with it because it did not start out that way. I realize Gina says it has "always been" ...maybe she had that in mind to address something that became a problem some time in the future, but I never heard any mention of this rule until I had already been a member of P411 for several years.

I received my ID before P411 existed. There was never a problem with guys sharing a handle to avoid the fee. There was no membership fee for Ginas agency,"Private connection", where the handle was set up.

At the time, they never need this "rule" because Private Connection had no Membership fees, and as a regular client of the agency, they knew my voice. They spoke to me before every visit so there was never a concern as to whether or not it was really me.

Nobody likes to make an agreement, and then have the rules change on them and that is what I feel has happened. I understand where Gina is coming from however, but had that rule been made clear to me when I signed up, I am not sure I would have joined. Perhaps a lot of other people would not have done so either..IDK

But now I am a member and LIKE it. Sure the service has some problems, growing pains.. but they are by far outweighed the benefits..... so now the rules have changed.. I suppose one day I will be "carded" and forced to deal with this issue.. I hope not.
Prehaps I did not state my thought clearly. I see no contradiction. Gina does not require I be standing at the door with my ID in hand and make the lady look at it. She does require if the lady asks for it, I show it. No contridiction at all.

I believe she does tell the ladies they should ask for ID as that provides the best protection for them and its the way the system is designed to work. Clearly, based on experience and posts here, very few do, at least in DFW. If I remember correctly, if she asks and you do not show it, you are still responsible for the session fee or have your account suppeneded. Or something like that.

As to the ID it self, I now have, for me, the perfect solution. I just renewed my Drivers License. I have taken the old one and physicaly cut out all information except the picture, first name, and day of birth, I use something else for the 4 digits. Now, you can look at it all you want and I can even loose it and no one can track me or find out anything. It is completly useless for anything except P411.

Given the risks of RL info getting out just by drivng up to the provides incall, the ID info is a much smaller risk. If you set things up correctly in the begining and actualy think about how to protect yourself, its very managable.

Hell, spend a $100 and get a fake ID with no RL info. As long as it matches what you told P411, who cares if every provider asks to see it or not? All that really matters is it matches.
Hell, spend a $100 and get a fake ID with no RL info. As long as it matches what you told P411, who cares if every provider asks to see it or not? All that really matters is it matches. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I guess we all decide to break the law by participating in the hobby, but being caught with a hooker is a misdemeanor. Being caught with a fake drivers license while seeing a hooker is a more serious offense.

Even if it was not a felony, If you are over 21, A fake would de difficult to explain away if it fell in the wrong hands.

I prefer my method: Just be honest and straightforward about it. I will tell the provider up front that I do not carry ID, and give her time to be comfortable with the information I have to give. If she does not want to see me, its all cool. If she does, thats even better.
And th atis the best way to handle it.

FYI. Possession of a fake goverment issued ID is a class B misdemeanor in Texas.
I prefer my method: Just be honest and straightforward about it. I will tell the provider up front that I do not carry ID, and give her time to be comfortable with the information I have to give. If she does not want to see me, its all cool. If she does, thats even better. Originally Posted by yourself
Correct me if im wrong but...doesnt p411 dispose of the verification info once verified. Thats what I was assuming anyway. Please disregard if this has been posted...I was being lazy and skimming through the thread.
I guess we all decide to break the law by participating in the hobby, but being caught with a hooker is a misdemeanor. Being caught with a fake drivers license while seeing a hooker is a more serious offense.

Even if it was not a felony, If you are over 21, A fake would de difficult to explain away if it fell in the wrong hands.

I prefer my method: Just be honest and straightforward about it. I will tell the provider up front that I do not carry ID, and give her time to be comfortable with the information I have to give. If she does not want to see me, its all cool. If she does, thats even better. Originally Posted by yourself
Better yet, I'd be very wary of anyone who went and got a fake ID to hobby. I'd assume that they would have no good intentions...