Helping The Transition From ASPD (1950) to Eccie (2019)

If enough people ride his ass, he’ll fuck up.
Everyone join in and this place can be free of here.
Welcome back ********* ^^
So you're ********....lol that's so rad dude. like you like U2 and Blink 182?

Just remember what happened to Lester;-) ok bye now *****
Please leave Originally Posted by boardman
Please won't do it. Get on your knees and beg and i will consider it.
Here we go with this shit again.
Haha fuck you Nubian Princess!
And fuck your BSC whore too!
Please won't do it. Get on your knees and beg and i will consider it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You were the one who suggested it and now you're walking that back like the hypocrite you've proven yourself to be time and again.
Tell you what, it's such a big deal to you for me to place you on ignore. I'll do it if you'll leave...Deal?
Excuses excuses..you need me. I will overlook you and pretend we never discussed this.
Here we go with this shit again.
Haha fuck you Nubian Princess!
And fuck your BSC whore too! Originally Posted by submarineracer
You're about to get banned. I wont tolerate this language in my threads. Especially this thread about peace. You will behave yourself or be removed. Do you understand me? Stop name calling. I'm tired of you rule breakers. You're gonna get points for this.
I’ve got 0 points you fucking moron!
I have 25 I can shove down your dicksucking throat.
Wait for it.
Excuses excuses..you need me. I will overlook you and pretend we never discussed this. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

So, No deal then? Guess you didn't want to be put on ignore after all. Just exactly who needs whom?
Speaking of waiting for it.
I wont tolerate this language in my threads. Especially this thread about peace. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You're one to be talking about peace.

I wish all religious people could be put on their own planet to savage each other. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

In lieu of another planet how about a concentration camp.

Seig Heil
I’ve got 0 points you fucking moron!
I have 25 I can shove down your dicksucking throat. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Oh my....may God bless you. ;-)
Seig Heil Originally Posted by boardman
Speaking of....Isn’t it about time for a new Hitler video like the good ol’ days bm....