What makes a reviewer/hobbiest reputable?

Blue water was good for me. AND all of those of you that go but don't admit it...A guy I met there told me about the sites.....I still only stay here Eccie online. I don't know of any as active? Are there any? Originally Posted by angelinadream
WTF??????????

Even I don't know where this belongs......
Yeah.......try getting your mind around that one.......it made me dizzy..........
It's a familiar style for the prime time spot.
Overly quirky yet understated.
Overly quirky yet understated. Originally Posted by boardman
Is that like being almost gay, or kinda gay?
Thanks.....now you made me dizzy tryin' to figure that out......I'm going back to bed......f&*$#
Is that like being almost gay, or kinda gay? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yeah, sorta similar

But I was mistaken, that wasn't prime time that was late night.
So....Metro-sexual...or Trans-sexual...........or not getiing ANY---sexual?

Oh, and NAN, I am sooooo over you.............UGH!
Back on topic please....
  • mietk
  • 10-01-2010, 10:19 AM
There are 2 indenpendant reputations-
1. Rep on the board with the guys
2. Rep with the ladies

Remember guys the ladies talk too.

You could be a lurker or a white knight and have no or bad rep on the board but have a great rep with the ladies.

Have a great board rep but rarely see anyone and have a poor rep with the ladies because you are a cheap and critical asshole.

Infinite possibilities.......
Back on topic please.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you, there are some very good responses here. Some not sooo much...lol...and a bit to much hijack.
Being reputable on this board is mostly a figment of their own imagination. If one wants to be reputable there are probably better places to find a good reputation.
Being reputable on this board is mostly a figment of their own imagination. If one wants to be reputable there are probably better places to find a good reputation. Originally Posted by nolaces
+1
+2
Damn Amber, I've never noticed you before now. You look like you have a rocking nice body. What are we adding by the way?
I have an excellent reputation. Just ask................never mind.