Alot a take about “no low ballers”… what is reasonable for hhr?

• BLM69
  • 08-16-2024, 06:14 PM
To me I go with the season like I try to work with clientele, like if it’s back to school time and I notice things slow down I go ahead and lower my rates for gentlemen that want to play, of course within reason, or around January when it seems to slow down from the holidays. I really don’t like offering Hhrs but I know some gentlemen REALLY can’t last longer then that so I go ahead and give in. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Nothing wrong with 30 mins appointments, a few years back many offered Quick Visits which was about 15-20mins, something shifted on social media where online hookers became super high end in their heads and are above those services now. These statements are from my observations and research, anyone have their own obsession?
This is a 'hobby' world. What we are doing here is not dealing with commodities. A set rate is a ridiculous idea. Hell, no one can even agree on what GFE or PSE exactly means. And we keep hearing about how rates should be? Yeah, I agree there are some I think ask for way too much money. But guess what? Someone out there is paying it. If a lady asks a rate for her services, that's her business. If your upset about rates, then go find a lady who is in your price range. We don't get to go buy Lamborghini's for the price of a used Kia.
Hey my used Kia resembles that remark
  • BLM69
  • 08-27-2024, 04:39 PM
Kia pussy is the same as Mercedes pussy, found this out years ago, do you want to pay more for the name brand? Both get you to the destination
Kia pussy is the same as Mercedes pussy, found this out years ago, do you want to pay more for the name brand? Both get you to the destination Originally Posted by BLM69
A working kia is better than a broke down mercedes. But at the same time you have people who'd rather be seen sitting in the broke down mercedes rather than driving the working kia.
Kia has issued a “park outside” recall for 462,869 model year 2020-2024 Telluride vehicles because of a risk of fire while parked or driving.

And fucking the Kia can get so hot it bursts into fire!
  • Busty
  • 08-27-2024, 10:01 PM
comparing humans to a car, I will enjoy seeing those reviews about car tailpipes taking it raw.
Had y'all compared a female chiropractor to a female provider you would sound logical.