If The Tables Were Turned and The Men were Providers

Thanks Lisa....I'm actually surprised you read down far enough to get to the granny panties comment...HAHA. Figured I'd lose any and all takers at "Hey". And yes, it is discrimination, but in a good way..ha!
Thanks Lisa....I'm actually surprised you read down far enough to get to the granny panties comment...HAHA. Figured I'd lose any and all takers at "Hey". And yes, it is discrimination, but in a good way..ha! Originally Posted by slickwilly_b
I giggled on the GP comment as well. And at the same time thought, I wonder how many people actually catch that. LOL
Thanks Lauren. Like my life.....I like to sprinkle in a little "surprise" from time to time. LOL You know....keep everyone on their toes, or back, or knees....anyway, what was I talking about????
I was thinking more as 5'3, Caucasian, brunette, blue eyed goddess in a purple corset. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

Betta get my money....

It's me, or it's free....

ALWAYS on time....(*winking at those who know me better*)

And I'll advertise in ALL of the forums, knowing full well that the only place I'm putting out is in FORT WORTH! No outcalls! Originally Posted by uncle buck 50
You may be late..but you always come.....
And of course the BP ploy of repeating our ads over & over to keep it on top, LOL

Sitting There All Alone?
Watching Boring ReRuns?
Feeling a Itch That Needs To Be Licked?
Fingers Too Tired To Play?
Stressful Day has you wound Up Tight As A Drum?
SO giving you the Wham Bam Thank You Mam Treatment?
Your BOB is on the Fritz or Wore Out or Just NOT Getting the Job Done Anymore?
Have a House Full of Dead Batteries?
Past Encounters Left You UnSatisfied?
Looking For Something More?
Wanting to feel your Clit ENLARGED & SUCKED?
Feeling the Need To Squirt (If a Squirter)?

If you Answered Yes to Any of the Above Questions
Then PM Rcoop361,
He has the Answers to your Prayers
Location Given After Proper Screening
Rates will be discussed In Person After a thorough Search for Recording Devices (may include a Cavity Search)
True BFE Experience & Aims to Please
Activities
DFK, DATY, F(Face)CG/w Custom Toy, will allow CG, RCG, Mish, K9, CFS, CIM(if you are a Squirter, Just Don't Drown Me) and Much More Just Ask:yikes :
(Sorry No Strap-On Greek Allowed at this time)
(Showering Facilities Available As No Activities Will Happen If UnClean, will not count towards your Time) Originally Posted by Rcoop361