WTF?? Why?

9 out 10 women agree trimming is a good thing...hair in the throat doesn't seem to turn them on....

WhoDWho is clearly a gentle giant.......could squash BillyGoat like a bug most likely...lol....but still funny stuff...carry on..... Originally Posted by 8701
What thread are you reading dude?. He didn't say trimming. He said waxing. And 9 out of 10 men don't wax their vaginas. Women do that shit.

Relax a bit dude. No reason for anyone to start squashin anybody. Whodwho seems like a pretty cool dude that knows how to take a little ribbing with out getting all bent out of shape about it.

Personally I prefer my date to wear make up and be in sexy gym clothes, haha but definitely not wet hair
Yes!!! That's the perfect description: Clean, fresh, smooth and tasty ALL OVER!!!
I always look sexy and elegant or my dates. A classy dress, high heels, or jeans and nice blouse, etc. Sometimes I wear tennis attire. I never put a lot of make up and I know I don't look bad. I rarely put any lipstick on. In my daily life, I do not like wearing makeup. Nobody ever complains so far. I have gotten request to put on red lipsticks before and I didn't mind it.
My regulars who have known me for years prefer me to be myself. I see them without make up and they still think I am beautiful. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I can attest to this. Samantha was nothing short of breathtaking on our date.
LMAO... Reminds me of that Beyoncé song, : flawless.." I woke up like this!"
Ummm I've seen my "wake up" look.. I do not wake up like this..

I always make ugly faces at myself in the mirror so I have an excuse..haha
Some ladies can pull off the natural and cute look.. ummm I feel naked without my eyelashes..

LOL.. I feel like I am now interrupting a guys guy conversation.. so I will excuse myself now. Originally Posted by melannie_star
You know whats bad when you wake up in the middle of the night and you walk by a mirror and you scare yourself thinking its someone else lmao
Oh i dont walk out my house until i feel good about the way i look trust me
I don't think 8701 meant anything by it. He happens to know me and we hang out from time to time and I believe he was just making a statement in regards to my stature and was all with fun intentions. You too seem like a cool dude so let's keep this fun thread going.

What thread are you reading dude?. He didn't say trimming. He said waxing. And 9 out of 10 men don't wax their vaginas. Women do that shit.

Relax a bit dude. No reason for anyone to start squashin anybody. Whodwho seems like a pretty cool dude that knows how to take a little ribbing with out getting all bent out of shape about it.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Some ladies ease off the make up and lipstick for the same reason they like us to back of the man whore cologne thing, so we don't take a lot of them with us when we leave. That being said, clean and fresh is good. The meal should be staged but the spice is up to you to communicate. Two or three days away from a razor on a lady is not a good thing, but make up, perfume, clothes...these ladies are the very definition of vocational theater and you need to be the director. They will almost always err on the side of caution and not overkill. You need to communicate with the lady just what sort of vessel you'd like to rest you waxed nads on. That's your job. A RW date might even ask you about what type of clothes, how much volume she should have.

Communication on the front end lessens the expectation kickback. Always. Clean fresh and a French Maid for a guy looking for clean fresh and a suicide girl in a red dress is more likely your fault, not hers.