Another compromising situation for Hildabeast's SO

you guys sound like teenagers on the verge of puberty who between popping zits in front of the bathroom mirror and voices that change 2 octaves in a matter of seconds....take the time to insult each other with the new nasty words you heard your older brother say....
great reading....keep up the good work.... Originally Posted by stevepar
It makes them FEEL more mature and intellectual. That's more important to them than actually BEING more mature and intellectual.

Besides .... when they have no substance they can only call names.
It makes them FEEL more mature and intellectual. That's more important to them than actually BEING more mature and intellectual.

Besides .... when they have no substance they can only call names. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's an untoward and hypocritical remark considering how many times you've "immaturely" lapsed into "non-substantive name-calling", LL. Further, you blithely fail to acknowledge that the likes of Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- the master purveyor of moronic, non-substantive quips -- do not understand "facts" and "substance", and one can deal with them only by using the currency of their stock-in-trade: insults.
Yeah, you *fixed it*, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are too dumb for words, go get a "lucky Pierre" you are dismissed.

Besides .... when they have no substance they can only call names. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Laughable with all the crap you throw....Of course you are still in the third grade.
That's an untoward and hypocritical remark considering how many times you've "immaturely" lapsed into "non-substantive name-calling", LL. Further, you blithely fail to acknowledge that the likes of Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- the master purveyor of moronic, non-substantive quips -- do not understand "facts" and "substance", and one can deal with them only by using the currency of their stock-in-trade: insults. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There is a substantive distinction between "lapses" and constants. Or does not challenge you. As for IvaSmallOne .. from his perspective it may seem like I am in the third grade, relatively speaking from his viewpoint of looking up!

If that is one of those lapses .. then I'm guilty.

I just flushed more sense than he'll every have. That was a substantive remark!
There is a substantive distinction between "lapses" and constants. Or does not challenge you. As for IvaSmallOne .. from his perspective it may seem like I am in the third grade, relatively speaking from his viewpoint of looking up!

If that is one of those lapses .. then I'm guilty.

I just flushed more sense than he'll every have. That was a substantive remark! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just wondered if anyone had explained ACARS to you yet.
Just wondered if anyone had explained ACARS to you yet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. I was waiting for you to explain "ASCARS"!

Are you trying to change the subject again?

"Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
No simple one the ASCARS system pings once a hr when shut off. The engine data is sent through ASCARS if it is off no data comes through. Don't you keep up with anything? Maybe discussing manure is more up your line."
No. I was waiting for you to explain "ASCARS"!

Are you trying to change the subject again?

"Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
No simple one the ASCARS system pings once a hr when shut off. The engine data is sent through ASCARS if it is off no data comes through. Don't you keep up with anything? Maybe discussing manure is more up your line." Originally Posted by LexusLover
I did where were you ? Oh I know you ignored it so you could ask another stupid question. #156 of the other thread where it was discussed.
I did where were you ?

.... another stupid question. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Speaking of "stupid questions"!
Speaking of "stupid questions"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh I see you have another one. Well ask away someone will answer it for you.
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Oh I see you have another one. Well ask away someone will answer it for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

LL is working on joining the IB and whirlie with the number of people that will answer him ... he better hurry with the stupid questions.