For All You Guys That Think All Leaks Come From WK's

You and a couple others are trying to make the discussion about how it should be.
This thread is about how it is, and how fucked up it is that the mods have blundered so badly.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 06:21 PM
No, the thread is about women having access to parts of the board.

You may only want to discuss part of that issue, but others can see that the issue has more aspects and implications than just the current rules (which I have acknowledged) are what they are) You can't be afraid of such discussion?
I'm just saying that if she's the one paying she ought to get the WHOLE STORY just like the rest of us
If that's your way of thinking then open it up to ALL providers to pay to have access to the ML. Other than that, if the rules are set up to have separate areas, one for men and another for women, then ECCIE ought to stick to that or change the rules. For once I would agree with both RR and Whispers. It's not about Sistene and I don't know why she keeps chiming in after being told several times it is really about the MODs.
No, the thread is about women having access to parts of the board.

You may only want to discuss part of that issue, but others can see that the issue has more aspects and implications than just the current rules (which I have acknowledged) are what they are) You can't be afraid of such discussion? Originally Posted by Old-T
Excuse me asshole but I wrote the thread, don't fucking tell me what my thread is about you presumptuous old twat.
It's about the bumbling fuck up that allowed this to happen, and why I woke up to a pm questioning my fucking private tagged comment dipshit!
The entire argument is ridiculous considering the fact that there isn't a single veteran monger here arguing who doesn't already believe providers have long had full access to the Locker room through various means.

You guys are raising a stink just for the entertainment of it.

The purpose of premium access is so that those who hire providers can get the ROS info in order to make an informed decision on who else to hire.

Everybody loves the fact that a female posted a review but she's not supposed to get the benefits that come with writing reviews?

What's wrong with that picture?
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 06:49 PM
You really do have a simplistic view of the world at times, don't you?

And you have a very quick fuse on your language when someone has the audacity to actually disagree with you.

So why don't you take a deep breath and try opening your ears a bit instead of seeing how loud you can shout and how much you can curse in a short number of words.

1. This is a discussion board. Most people recognize that means different points of view will be provided, and in a stream of consciousness way, one post is likely to build on another.

2. The fundamental proposition is that no one individual is likely to have the only perspective on a topic, or all the facts. In fact discussion boards are INTENDED to encourage a brain storming of ideas on the original posted comment.

3. If all you wished to do was make a post and have no discussion, no differing views, no actual dialogue--in other words if you wished to pontificate so the rest of us could absorb your wisdom--then you should have asked the thread to be locked once you posted.

4. Contrary to your very narrow intent, once an idea gets into the open, guess what: it starts to morph. Again, though you may have had a very narrow intent, a number of other people were able to stretch their brains and see a wider issue. While I have no right to tell you what your intent was on the OP, how dare you think you have the right to tell anyone else what train of thought is legitimate for them to have when they read it, or that they need your permission to express it when it clearly DOES fit the general topic of the thread.

I will not use the RTM button on this--your words just aren't important in the big scheme and I don't do that just because someone loses their temper as you did. But if someone else dose I would find it some humorous karma--in your desire to castigate a mod for not doing their job, you blatantly cross the personal attack line in the same thread! I suspect even you can see the irony in that.

PS: Though I obviously don't always agree with Whispers, you should really study how he writes. It would likely get you in far less trouble.
Not my style pussy! RTM away fucknut you'll see how little I give a shit.
The entire argument is ridiculous considering the fact that there isn't a single veteran monger here arguing who doesn't already believe providers have long had full access to the Locker room through various means.

You guys are raising a stink just for the entertainment of it.

The purpose of premium access is so that those who hire providers can get the ROS info in order to make an informed decision on who else to hire.

Everybody loves the fact that a female posted a review but she's not supposed to get the benefits that come with writing reviews?

What's wrong with that picture? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I agree. Sistine is a hobbyist, not a provider. It doesn't matter that she's a woman, or that it's a shared account for her and her husband. This talk of her husband getting banned for sharing information with his spouse is laughable. Any hobbyist should have access to all the information out there (whether by paying or premium access or by receiving credit for reviews written) so that he OR she can make an informed decision on whom to spend their money on.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 06:54 PM
RR, Didn't expect it would be. And in truth, I really don't care about your "style", I have been called far worse to my face by people much scarier than anyone on the other side of a computer screen. But when you say you can post what you believe, but I can't, then I have a problem with that.

And as far as your RTM comment I already addressed it. Not sure why you are having trouble reading a simple straightforward comment of mine. I don't do that.
If I want an adjustment or change with a provider or agency, I post it in the Men's room. Hasn't failed once yet and NO drama, no argument, it just gets done.

Once I posted in Co-ed and it was a shit storm but also got the job done.
Both is Fun2Watch.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 07:00 PM
A) I don't get into trouble. Never have.

B) Aside from one recent post in another thread I haven't read a single post by W for quite some time.

C) I never stated that others didn't have the right to an opinion. I simply stated mine right along with everyone else. I addressed the subject matter in a logical fashion without attacking. I do feel the argument in itself is ridiculous for the reasons stated above.
That is my opinion. If you don't like it then simply do what I do. Add to the ignore list . Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Thank you for some sanity.
Actually it is very clear, men and women have their own areas.
You are the one throwing hobbyist in there not the owners.
No where does that guideline say anything about hobbyist.
It also doesn't say anything about elephants, should they have access too? Originally Posted by rockerrick
There is no problem with the guideline. It is clear that a female gets no access to male areas. Originally Posted by Whispers
Again. A matter of symantics.

Like the saying: "Do as I say. Not as I do."
The GL *implies* it. Doesn't say it.

Hate the writer. Not the intent that wasn't crystal clear.
Excuse me asshole but I wrote the thread, don't fucking tell me what my thread is about you presumptuous old twat.
It's about the bumbling fuck up that allowed this to happen, and why I woke up to a pm questioning my fucking private tagged comment dipshit! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Not my style pussy! RTM away fucknut you'll see how little I give a shit. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ricki always reverts to form.
Speaking of old twat's. lol
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 09:46 PM
Ricki always reverts to form. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thank you. That was a very informative link, and it led to some other interesting reading about Ricky. You are correct, this does not seem to be a recent affliction of his. I guess some reach a certain maturity level and plateau out.

But I find another interesting thing as well.

For all his mantra that it is "all about the men", he does seem to get very protective about Guinevere. I never met the lady, and I am making NO implication about her, but for someone (Rick) who seems to believe women should be seen and not heard does seem to verge on putting on the suit of armor for her. I personally see nothing really wrong about that, but it does seem incongruous with many of his verbalized positions.

The world is truly a strange place, especially the humanoids who inhabit it.

Again, thanks.