ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

I just saw Natalia last week on Thursday to be exact. She was leaving out of town over the weekend and would not be back until after the first. This dumb fuck claiming he saw her and pulling the "condom broke" excuse is bullshit. if it is remotely true I feel sorry for her. As for this retard he got what he deserved. i think he should at least have been pistol whipped for being a little bitch about it.
This girl has too many fans and haters so it seems
Her pussy must be made of gold
Her pussy must be made of gold Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Platinum actually.
Platinum actually. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
You tell him D!!!
Platinum actually. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Have you sampled it?
Can you PROOF its platinum status?
Can you PROOF its platinum status? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Lmfao that's fucking hilarious
You're having some great sex and the man has a big dick in the condom accidentally breaks or it slips off because his dick is too little. Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón

Does a big dick really increase the chances of a condom breaking? I always thought it was because of the friction caused by a dry pussy or not enough lube.

I'm asking because I know that condoms can stretch out pretty big, a lot bigger than any human penis size. I can easily fit one over my fist and arm without it breaking.

I've heard from providers that they have to be very careful to keep an eye on guys so that they don't pull some sneaky shit like use their finger nail to put a small tear in the condom so that it will easily break once he starts fucking her. Anybody who would do some shit like that completely deserves to get their head cracked wide open.
Does a big dick really increase the chances of a condom breaking? I always thought it was because of the friction caused by a dry pussy or not enough lube.

I'm asking because I know that condoms can stretch out pretty big, a lot bigger than any human penis size. I can easily fit one over my fist and arm without it breaking.

I've heard from providers that they have to be very careful to keep an eye on guys so that they don't pull some sneaky shit like use their finger nail to put a small tear in the condom so that it will easily break once he starts fucking her. Anybody who would do some shit like that completely deserves to get their head cracked wide open. Originally Posted by Golovkin
If they have the right size condom on & there is enough lube then it won't bust... Some condoms do bust more than others like magnums for example & they stink... If you leave the condoms in heat or sun or your wallet they can end up going bad...

Whores wouldn't have to worry about tards doing that if they brought there own condoms like professional whores do...

Ive never had a problem I don't know what kind of tards they are seeing that they would have this issue..

Dick size has nothing to do with the chances increasing..

Obviously some people aren't experienced in the HOW TO KEEP A CONDOM ON A TARD department...
If they have the right size condom on & there is enough lube then it won't bust... Some condoms do bust more than others like magnums for example & they stink... If you leave the condoms in heat or sun or your wallet they can end up going bad...

Whores wouldn't have to worry about tards doing that if they brought there own condoms like professional whores do...

Ive never had a problem I don't know what kind of tards they are seeing that they would have this issue..

Dick size has nothing to do with the chances increasing.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I've had providers literally keep their hand on the base of my dick the entire time we're fucking, like they're trying to make sure the condom stays in place or some shit. That bs can be extremely annoying and a turn off. I had a girl do that to me one time to where she would only let me go halfway in. I had a girl one time tell me to pull out and not come in her(with the condom on). Some providers can be extremely paranoid, and I assume it's because they've been burned by assholes figuring out ways to break the condom or make it come off on purpose. Anyway that's mainly with bp/spa/agency type providers, not so much with eccie providers who screen properly.

But it just goes to show that there are assholes out there who are purposely trying tricky ways to fuck providers bareback. All that does is fuck up the hobby for everybody else.
Trojans stink

Skynz and female condoms ftw
  • pxmcc
  • 12-27-2016, 12:17 AM
Seems that there are 3 schools of thought about this thread:
1. the events happened but the OP got what he deserved;
2. the events never happened. The OP is a jilted former client who got banned by the provider, and this is his way of getting her back; OR
3. the events happened, and the provider and her friends went (a bit) overboard in response.

I'm not going to make up my mind until Natalia has had a chance to weigh in. I do know, that if the events did happen, not all hobbyists would have responded as passively as the OP did, big black guy pointing gun in face, or no. These types of outcomes should be limited to BP imho. Any hobbyists/providers want to weigh in on that issue, keeping in mind that this is all hypothetical at this point.
I've had providers literally keep their hand on the base of my dick the entire time we're fucking, like they're trying to make sure the condom stays in place or some shit. That bs can be extremely annoying and a turn off. I had a girl do that to me one time to where she would only let me go halfway in. I had a girl one time tell me to pull out and not come in her(with the condom on). Some providers can be extremely paranoid, and I assume it's because they've been burned by assholes figuring out ways to break the condom or make it come off on purpose. Anyway that's mainly with bp/spa/agency type providers, not so much with eccie providers who screen properly.

But it just goes to show that there are assholes out there who are purposely trying tricky ways to fuck providers bareback. All that does is fuck up the hobby for everybody else. Originally Posted by Golovkin
Screening properly & making sure the condom is still on correctly has nothing to do with each other.. You can feel the condom bust well you can if your pussy isn't loose...
Seems that there are 3 schools of thought about this thread:
1. the events happened but the OP got what he deserved;
2. the events never happened. The OP is a jilted former client who got banned by the provider, and this is his way of getting her back; OR
3. the events happened, and the provider and her friends went (a bit) overboard in response.

I'm not going to make up my mind until Natalia has had a chance to weigh in. I do know, that if the events did happen, not all hobbyists would have responded as passively as the OP did, big black guy pointing gun in face, or no. These types of outcomes should be limited to BP imho. Any hobbyists/providers want to weigh in on that issue, keeping in mind that this is all hypothetical at this point. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Nobody cares what you think & this situation never happened end of story.. she isn't here to defend herself so stop trying to make it into a bigger issue than what it seems...

He copied this alert from another alert can't you read?

Does anyone want to weigh in on this fucktards known past of having mandles & arguing with himself on post so he can feel valued & accepted...
I might.
Some providers can be extremely paranoid, and I assume it's because they've been burned by assholes figuring out ways to break the condom or make it come off on purpose. Originally Posted by Golovkin

How does one figure out a way to break a condom? I have had a condom break with a provider one time in my hobby life and it surely wasntnon purpose and we both knew what happened right away. We stopped andngot another one and carried on with the appointment. I certainly never heard of any secret way to make one break.