Making it up next time

Yes true Proper Stranger but don't wait two years either too call and say oh by the way did you forget about my session. Keep in contact 2 yrs is a long time. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes, it is a long time. Not sure if you're misremembering the timeline since it has been so long (feel free to PM me if you would like a refresher and can stay civil), or if you're misinterpreting my post. For the sake of clarity, I am in no way seeking a session with you, free or otherwise, now or in the future. I do apologize if I gave that impression.

I'm also not trying to start a fight, and I'm honestly not still mad. But I do enjoy a bit of word play and pointing out BS when I see it. I'll aim to make this my last post on the subject in this thread so as not to edge any further from the topic.
I gave you a free make up session. This is all I'm saying on this topic. Yes it was 2 yrs ago. You wish too carry this on further pm me otherwise I'm not having this here. Just got your pm? Will read later, thanks. And no I don't want too do a session with you now, tommorow or in the near future. Take care proper stranger.
When I have made a mistake or cxld, I have made it up to each and every gent. Two examples....

Once a gent drove an hour and a half to see me. He was almost here and I had to cancel on him. We were to spend 90min together at 350. I met him, GAVE him my 90min rate 350 since I cxld at last minute. Crazy, right? He accepted it. Wanted him to know I am a genuine woman and provider and wanted to make it right since he drove all that way. I GAVE him money and sat in his car trying to contact provider friends of mine to see if they could see him. I was not in an emotional state to spend private time with him. He never tried to see me again. Probably because he saw me crying and no make up and a mess. But at least he knew I wasn't lying.

Another gent, I embarrassingly forgot our scheduled time together. I realized this the next day. I apologized and told him if he was willing to see me again I would see him for free. He did see me again, for free, and did give me a tip. He has not seen me since. He is a gentleman and I still regret that but I sure have learned from the experience.

There are other times I have tried to make things right with a gentleman when I have had to cancel. I thought it was the right thing to do since I am a sincere woman who doesn't intend to mess up a gentleman's schedule .I figure, Do the right thing, let a gentleman know I am genuine/sincere and show him I am not shady.

I will not do those things in the future. If I have to cancel last minute due to personal reasons then I would offer extended time or a discount.

I think we all get jaded in the hobby and become cynical. Therefore, it is hard to discern when a provider is full of it or not. I used to prove that I am sincere and not shady. It doesn't seem to make a difference. Which is why I won't pay a guy for time I didn't do with him (CRAZY) I also won't offer free time. I think extended time is best for me. Or discount on future time together, if he so chooses.
Em!!!

I'd like to make up a session with you Foxy Lady!

~Kelly TNT
I dont think the lady should offer a free session. Stuff happens. I agree with maybe giving more time. Emily I think you went way beyond making up to these guys. Kudos to you.
Kelly, mmmmmmmm I likeypoo you. oh yeah...mwuah

MB, Thx for the kudos. And Thank you for not beating me up for paying the guy my 90min rate. Yikes.......
MB, Thx for the kudos. And Thank you for not beating me up for paying the guy my 90min rate. Yikes....... Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
No reason to beat you up. You made the decision to do it. I would not have taken the money. But that is just me. Sometimes stuff comes up and you have to cancel.
When I have made a mistake or cxld, I have made it up to each and every gent. Two examples....

Once a gent drove an hour and a half to see me. He was almost here and I had to cancel on him. We were to spend 90min together at 350. I met him, GAVE him my 90min rate 350 since I cxld at last minute. Crazy, right? He accepted it. Wanted him to know I am a genuine woman and provider and wanted to make it right since he drove all that way. I GAVE him money and sat in his car trying to contact provider friends of mine to see if they could see him. I was not in an emotional state to spend private time with him. He never tried to see me again. Probably because he saw me crying and no make up and a mess. But at least he knew I wasn't lying.

Another gent, I embarrassingly forgot our scheduled time together. I realized this the next day. I apologized and told him if he was willing to see me again I would see him for free. He did see me again, for free, and did give me a tip. He has not seen me since. He is a gentleman and I still regret that but I sure have learned from the experience. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
The hobbyist who actually took your money is a bitch and total douche bag. I have to believe 99% of us hobbyist would have refused to take your money no matter the circumstance. Matter of fact any hobbyist who has accepted money from a provider other than pay back on a loan/gift etc etc etc is no different than a pimp that most on this board despise ijs. Ladies you're better off taking the heat for a missed/cancellation appointment vs give out money that you earned
+1 thatdude
I DO NOT offer make up sessions, I have made up a session for my own faults.... Instead of the come back next week, I offer the discount right then and there!! I am very prompt on my timing and hate to be late, I typically offer a discount for my tardiness.... a discount so good I have had gentlemen pray I was late and threaten to throw puppies in the street to slow me down from getting there on time! lol! But I would hope that you all would have more faith and confidence in honest providers, and honor our time as well..... If I was compensated for all the time wasters and NCNS.... shit I would just schedule apts. and collect....
  • Caleb
  • 03-29-2013, 05:33 PM
I think we all get jaded in the hobby and become cynical. Therefore, it is hard to discern when a provider is full of it or not. I used to prove that I am sincere and not shady. It doesn't seem to make a difference. Which is why I won't pay a guy for time I didn't do with him (CRAZY) I also won't offer free time. I think extended time is best for me. Or discount on future time together, if he so chooses. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Don't get too jaded, you're a special lady with a giant heart! Although I am tempted to pick a fight with you so that we can have make up sex!!