Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

• DSK
  • 03-22-2015, 11:34 AM
He's not interested in being right. I'm fully aware how it's done in England. I don't live in England. That's what he has to resort to instead of just admitting he's wrong and has been for 17K posts. He's outside of his element here, if he even has one. I've been writing for over 20 years and the fact that I keep getting hired, over and over, tells me I'm doing something right. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I think he sees that his error exists but doesn't want a concession to you on the record.

IB, it strengthens your hand when you admit you are wrong and learn from it. People respect you for it.
One look at the posts they throw up here will tell you that.... Originally Posted by timpage
.. that's an informative counter to the discussion. Like so many others of yours.

If you guys (Liberals) can't cut and paste, you insult.

Clippings and four letter words .... sounds "brilliant" to me! (Sarcasm Alert!)

When a former U.S. Senator, want-to-a-be President, and Secretary of State doesn't know she can put more than one email account access on a single phone and 60+% of the voting public support her for President ... (like 85% of the LIBERALS)...

..... that just about sums up the Liberals. They don't think she's lying!!!!!

And you all call conservatives "dumb"????
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2015, 11:51 AM
.. that's an informative counter to the discussion. Like so many others of yours.

If you guys (Liberals) can't cut and paste, you insult.

Clippings and four letter words .... sounds "brilliant" to me! (Sarcasm Alert!)

When a former U.S. Senator, want-to-a-be President, and Secretary of State doesn't know she can put more than one email account access on a single phone and 60+% of the voting public support her for President ... (like 85% of the LIBERALS)...

..... that just about sums up the Liberals. They don't think she's lying!!!!!

And you all call conservatives "dumb:???? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think you summed it up very well.
That guy BigTex could learn from you.
Unfortunately, there are none so blind as those that keep repeating the same BS and still expecting a laugh rather than a groan.
Says the guy in the pantera shirt. He seems an authority. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Would it have made a difference if he wore a tuxedo? His attire has nothing to do with the fact he pegged you to a "T" It's almost as if he had you in mind when he made that video. lol.

Jim
He's not interested in being right. I'm fully aware how it's done in England. I don't live in England. That's what he has to resort to instead of just admitting he's wrong and has been for 17K posts. He's outside of his element here, if he even has one. I've been writing for over 20 years, and the fact that I keep getting hired, over and over, tells me I'm doing something right. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

You're the hypocritical jackass who wants to play grammar Nazi and denigrate others while you obviously haven't mastered your craft, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. BTW, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, that cited Slate article made it pretty damn clear that "the times they are a-changin'."

Language, the journal of the Linguistic Society of North America, for instance, has adopted the British way.

I think he sees that his error exists but doesn't want a concession to you on the record.

IB, it strengthens your hand when you admit you are wrong and learn from it. People respect you for it. Originally Posted by DSK
What you don't seem to grasp and comprehend, DSK, is that I purposefully chose and will continue to choose the British -- logical -- style in this instance. BTW, DSK, since you've become quite the grammarian, where are your remarks regarding capitalization and proper nouns?
I've been writing for over 20 years and the fact that I keep getting hired, over and over, tells me I'm doing something right. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Well, it tells me you've been doing it wrong!

Otherwise you wouldn't have to keep finding another job .."over and over"!!
  • shanm
  • 03-22-2015, 12:28 PM

Otherwise you wouldn't have to keep finding another job .."over and over"!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
At least his job is better than cleaning the truckstop bathrooms in the Gruene area; I've heard the smelliest of mexicans show up for "pipe cleaning" in those parts.

Is that true LLIdiot?
At least his job is better than cleaning the truckstop bathrooms in the Gruene area; I've heard the smelliest of mexicans show up for "pipe cleaning" in those parts.

Is that true LLIdiot? Originally Posted by shanm
Another Libtard, lap dog with nothing to say.
  • shanm
  • 03-22-2015, 12:57 PM
Another Libtard, lap dog with nothing to say. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Otherwise you wouldn't have to keep finding another job .."over and over"!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes ^this was very useful! Thank you!
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I've been writing for over 20 years and the fact that I keep getting hired, over and over, tells me I'm doing something right.

I think the only thing anyone can reasonably construe from that statement is you've had a lot of practice in writing a Resume.

Jim
Would it have made a difference if he wore a tuxedo? His attire has nothing to do with the fact he pegged you to a "T" It's almost as if he had you in mind when he made that video. lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
His opinion and a nickel won't buy shit. You don't know me, dipshit. You only know what I want you to know, nothing more. And you get trolled with the best of them, you grubered odumbo minion.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I've been writing for over 20 years and the fact that I keep getting hired, over and over, tells me I'm doing something right.

I think the only thing anyone can reasonably construe from that statement is you've had a lot of practice in writing a Resume.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'm a freelance writer you imbecile. You're not part of this world, so you have no idea how it works. I can almost guarantee you've read some of my work. You simply had no idea it was me.

You have no idea how the job of freelance writing works, you grubered odumbo minion. I sign contracts to do certain work in a fixed amount of time. Then when that's done, I sign another contract to do something else. And the wheels keep turning. The fact that I keep finding a job is a testament to the regard in which my work is held. Go back to your cubicle and stare at your computer screen you minion. It's actually quite fulfilling and I can do it from anywhere.
http://aattp.org/multiple-scientific...m-and-low-i-q/ Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yep, some people have an overbearing need to be right, even when their views are against progress for the whole of society. . .even when their ideaology only benefits a few. Why does the South, including Texas, still fly the Confederate Flag, like we are still in some kind of civil war. Geeze, you would like think we would have progressed beyond that ideaology of "separatism" by now.
You're the hypocritical jackass who wants to play grammar Nazi and denigrate others while you obviously haven't mastered your craft, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. BTW, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, that cited Slate article made it pretty damn clear that "the times they are a-changin'."

What you don't seem to grasp and comprehend, DSK, is that I purposefully chose and will continue to choose the British -- logical -- style in this instance. BTW, DSK, since you've become quite the grammarian, where are your remarks regarding capitalization and proper nouns? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

go fuck yourself! what you don't seem to grasp OR comprehend is that everyone thinks you're an insufferable fool. You purposely choose to be an idiot. One choice is no more logical than the other. You get on me for choosing to use the way that is recognized in the country in which I reside and you choose to use the form that isn't recognized here, but I'm somehow incorrect in your eyes. You've never once admitted being wrong on here and yet it's a regular occurrence.