Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Wipe off your chin cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
my babes juice should not concern a man cum slurping homo like you...
Go FUCK yourself Obomunist... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Brilliant reply, retard.
Hey PDCBJ7. Why don't you post the entire definition of "premiere"? Is it because the second definition is "first or foremost"? Yes, I found your source. You are stupider than even I thought. Here's your ass, asshole.
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Hey PDCBJ7. Why don't you post the entire definition of "premiere"? Is it because the second definition is "first or foremost"? Yes, I found your source. You are stupider than even I thought. Here's your ass, asshole. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
''

so post it

pre·miere or pre·mičre (pr-mîr, -myâr)
n. The first public performance, as of a movie or play.

v. pre·miered or pre·mičred, pre·mier·ing or pre·mičr·ing, pre·mieres or pre·mičres
v.tr. To present the first public performance of.

v.intr. 1. To have the first public performance.
2. To make a first appearance in a public performance.

adj. First or paramount; premier.

[French premičre, from feminine of premier, first; see premier.]
Usage Note: In entertainment contexts, the verb premiere has become the standard way of saying "to introduce to the public," or "to be introduced to the public." Since it seems always to imply newness, premiere is frequently used in advertising. Thus a movie can premiere in selected theaters, and a year later it can "premiere" to a different audience on television. The verb first came out in the 1930s and acceptance of it in general usage has been slow. In 1969, only 14 percent of the Usage Panel accepted it. Nineteen years later, however, when asked to judge the example The Philharmonic will premiere works by two young Americans, 51 percent of the Panelists accepted this usage. But only 10 percent of the Panelists in the 1988 survey accepted the extension of the verb to contexts outside of the entertainment industry, as in Last fall the school premiered new degree programs

see how stupid you are? even when you're dead wrong you imagine you hand someone their ass

so kiss mine dead square in the groove.
Hey PDCBJ7. Why don't you post the entire definition of "premiere"? Is it because the second definition is "first or foremost"? Yes, I found your source. You are stupider than even I thought. Here's your ass, asshole. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Great job, Whiny. You sure showed him!

You should follow JDIdiot's lead and declare victory 24 hours AFTER you win. Might be a tad less embarrassing.

Hysterical!
''

so post it

v. pre·miered or pre·mičred, pre·mier·ing or pre·mičr·ing, pre·mieres or pre·mičres

Usage Note: In entertainment contexts, the verb premiere has become the standard way of saying "to introduce to the public," or "to be introduced to the public." Since it seems always to imply newness, premiere is frequently used in advertising. Thus a movie can premiere in selected theaters, and a year later it can "premiere" to a different audience on television. The verb first came out in the 1930s and acceptance of it in general usage has been slow. In 1969, only 14 percent of the Usage Panel accepted it. Nineteen years later, however, when asked to judge the example The Philharmonic will premiere works by two young Americans, 51 percent of the Panelists accepted this usage. But only 10 percent of the Panelists in the 1988 survey accepted the extension of the verb to contexts outside of the entertainment industry, as in Last fall the school premiered new degree programs

see how stupid you are? even when you're dead wrong you imagine you hand someone their ass

so kiss mine dead square in the groove. Originally Posted by CJ7
That's the way I was using the word. First or paramount, PDCBJ7. You handed yourself your ass, and then call me me stupid?

• CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Great job, Whiny. You sure showed him!

You should follow JDIdiot's lead and declare victory 24 hours AFTER you win. Might be a tad less embarrassing.

Hysterical! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
spelling escapes them... the verb is spelled premier

I spelled it premiere, so did IB...

COF gets his ass handed to him so often he thinks everyday is Christmas.
Look where Whiny is again!

• CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 11:33 PM
That's the way I was using the word. First or paramount, PDCBJ7. You handed yourself your ass, and then call me me stupid?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

yes tardette .... the way you used it is unacceptable ... study up

only 10 percent of the Panelists in the 1988 survey accepted the extension of the verb to contexts outside of the entertainment industry, as in Last fall the school premiered new degree programs
Very touching. IBIdiot, the "wordsmith," fucks up royally ... Denies he fucks up. Lies about it. Doctors the "evidence." And Whiny backs him up. Then Whiny fucks it up.

Hysterical.
Didn't happen, but enjoy yourselves.
LMAO @ Salina's leading authority ...
LMAO @ Salina's leading authority ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bathroom wall, a hole. a dick and your lips...Huh Huh Huh!...ewwwww...sicko
+1

''

so post it

so kiss mine dead square in the groove. Originally Posted by CJ7

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 CBJ7 did do that!

spelling escapes them... the verb is spelled premier

I spelled it premiere, so did IB...

COF gets his ass handed to him so often he thinks everyday is Christmas. Originally Posted by CJ7
You are a full-fledged, lying ignoramus, CBJ7. The definition you posted obviously states that "premiere" used as an adjective is the same as "premier" used as an adjective, CBJ7. So go lick that chapped ass or yours, you ignorant fucktard, or have the cum-gobbling golem fucktard soothe your fiery rash for you.

I didn't realize that merriam-webster takes their nouns & adjectives so seriously.
Originally Posted by JCM800
It figures you, as a Kool Aid slurping slut, wouldn't know the purpose or function of a dictionary, 1-800-JCM-DATO.

hey IB, I see that you have found your font size again ....was it misplaced?

...or were you trying to be normal?

congrats on the editor job.