So, not sure what to do about the awesome pimps that .....

• L.A.
  • 06-28-2015, 01:43 PM
Now I'm confused. Are pimps good or bad?

A girl I used to see a few years ago said "I can count and I can fuck....Why would I need a pimp?"
I always thought that was pretty funny.
I haven't actually talked to many (if any) actual pimps, but I'm pretty sure they're the equivalent to the glut of the MBA'd middle managers (often VP of somethingorotherthat'svague) in the corporate space. You know, the Type A who have some small amount of ambition but maybe too much risk aversion or laziness to really make those leaps up the ladder past the point where you can fail your way up.

Take away the MBA and the white collars, and I can easily imagine them being the strip club managers, the pimps, the heads of the meth labs, and so on.

Of course, I could see some of the hobbyists here fit that mold by the way they talk, but I'm mostly of the "don't give a fuck" disposition on the whiny accusation game. I'm just saying there's probably some sociopathy overlap. Originally Posted by jdkees

A girl I used to see a few years ago said "I can count and I can fuck....Why would I need a pimp?"
I always thought that was pretty funny. Originally Posted by L.A.
There are some good pimps as well as bad pimps. Think about The Wizard of Oz in respect to witches. I will provide a couple of examples for a graphical illustration.

Good Pimp:

Bad Pimp:

Good Pimp:

Bad Pimp:

After reading this thread,

I think that a shrink and a maid would do the most good 'round here. Forget the pimp.
This was a VERY interesting read. Great way to kill half an hour. Although getting laid would be better! Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall is not only beautiful but forever the voice of reason! Good on ya, Luv!!!
man that is still so hard to shake, so it's ok to have people trash talk you here... but it's not ok to respond in anyway shape or form, because it would be taking the bait ...

well damn, that's kind of backwards... hell it seem as if you want to harass people on here you have to cast the first stone and watch the glass house shatter.... that's why "experienced" members are such good trolls here.... she ... i mean they know just what how to throw the rocks

i mean you gotta be good at something right, irony

(note: i did not name call anywhere in this)

lesson learned lol Originally Posted by !VI!
Late to the show.

Unfortunately, !VI, you are right in the fact that certain other individuals can talk smack and call other members names, baiting them to respond to their posts so they can in most instances, RTM your reactive post to either give you points or a temporary ban, and one of the ones you are debating with is one of them with virtually blanket amnesty. There are numerous times she has done it and here is one of many such postings where she admits it: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056804116 .

Mojojo is right, quit taking the bait and let those that obviously can blatantly violate the guidelines do so and just do not respond to their troll posts or put them on ignore. You will not win and only dig yourself deeper with the mods, those types know what they are doing! Let them have their say as they can and will do so and just do not react or respond to their agenda laden posts.

I know when you start a thread, you are looking for advice and/or opinions, but given the nature of hobby and the topics discussed coupled with the frequent posters of this particular ADULT board, you might get some good opinions, but you will definitely get some condescending and off topic comments, most of the time taking personal shots directed at you to see if they can get a reaction. About the only thing you can do is RTM those posts in hopes that a mod will see the violation of the guidelines, usually being #s 1,3,4 and 6.

Just have fun and do not worry too much about what others are saying, especially when they are taking shots and off topic on a thread.
Speaking of bad pimps...
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 08:47 AM
Speaking of cyber bullying, wonder why you got banned from p411?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount= 33

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1190870 Originally Posted by MeanJoe
^ no really who is this guy lol?

i've never had any type of interaction with this guy, but he seems to be one of THN's buddies? wonder if that word fits?

lol i know better then ANYONE why i got banned from p411, and i may not like GINA, but her site was very well ran, and except for very few weird experience... p411 is one of the best sites i've ever seen in this hobby.

it's like eccie with out the ego.

VI, you started this threAD wanting responses. You don't get to cry about the responses you get as a long as they are on topic. And since u have steered this threAD into all kinds of other topics all by yourself those topics are all fair game, including p411 because it's in your sigline:

"it's convention season and only seeing one person a day.... also P411 gets priority thank you"

Speaking of which, how are you even gonna check their p411 when you don't have an account? Are you just trying to collect account IDs? When the owner of p411 calls you a "danger to the community", its worth repeating especially if you're fishing for client's p411 info via your sigline.

As far as recommending you get a pimp, I'm pretty sure I did and I'll recommend it again. You need someone to help you. Mojojo is trying, but there's only so many hints a mod can drop. Since you don't know how to stay off the banned wagon, a pimp could help you stop digging these little holes you like to dig and stay focused on your business. If you had a half-decent pimp you'd probably even still be on p411 instead of pretending to be.

So ya, some girls need management and you're one of them. You have a great body, cute face, spunky personality. There's no reason you couldn't be a top provider in Dallas. The problem is you suck at the business side of this. There ARE some good managers/pimps out there who you could learn a lot from. Why do you think there are so many providers who seem indie but have a pimp? Because their pimps are smart enough to know the best pimp is the one you never see. I wish I knew who some of these ladies are so I could suggest you contact them.

Anyway, I have other things to do today. Take my advice or don't. Its your business to run how you want.

Peace Originally Posted by thathottnurse
lol from the horses mouth ^ said it once i'll say it again, there is something very not right about you.

so let me go ahead and strike this iron while it's hot, false i've never mentioned p411 on this thread in fact you decided to do that because it somehow mattered?

then any lady, and i mean any true independent provider who would suggest anyone to a pimp... makes them no better then the lowlifes they are suggesting... you are trying to make you sound sweet, but you are literally advising and openly suggesting that a PIMP is better for a girls personal income?

so what is it that your friends do, pimps i mean? what actual benefit have you gained from having a pimp? or suggesting people to pimps? this is a money game, what do you gain from this?

all of these questions and more on the next dragonball z...
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 09:06 AM

no way in hell can someone tell me a pimp can be useful for anything to me,

protection.... i'm trained to be a better shot....

leadership ... if you can't even send a message ... with correct spelling... you couldn't even lead me to the next page of a book...

companionship... i am pretty sure that is the purpose of this hobby... maybe i'm confused

so literally... i'd be paying someone with less intelligence, strength, and obvious nuts... to literally do nothing for me except literally lock my self from clients who fear pimps lol... yup best suggestion i've ever gotten

There are some good pimps as well as bad pimps. Think about The Wizard of Oz in respect to witches. I will provide a couple of examples for a graphical illustration.

Good Pimp:

Bad Pimp:

Good Pimp:

Bad Pimp:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
the fact that you can even sa "good" pimp and "bad" pimp... leads me to believe you may not know what a pimp does.... again i see no reason why in half-ass respecting lady would suggest a pimp to anyone... unless they were getting something out of it.

Late to the show.

Unfortunately, !VI, you are right in the fact that certain other individuals can talk smack and call other members names, baiting them to respond to their posts so they can in most instances, RTM your reactive post to either give you points or a temporary ban, and one of the ones you are debating with is one of them with virtually blanket amnesty. There are numerous times she has done it and here is one of many such postings where she admits it: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056804116 .

Mojojo is right, quit taking the bait and let those that obviously can blatantly violate the guidelines do so and just do not respond to their troll posts or put them on ignore. You will not win and only dig yourself deeper with the mods, those types know what they are doing! Let them have their say as they can and will do so and just do not react or respond to their agenda laden posts.

I know when you start a thread, you are looking for advice and/or opinions, but given the nature of hobby and the topics discussed coupled with the frequent posters of this particular ADULT board, you might get some good opinions, but you will definitely get some condescending and off topic comments, most of the time taking personal shots directed at you to see if they can get a reaction. About the only thing you can do is RTM those posts in hopes that a mod will see the violation of the guidelines, usually being #s 1,3,4 and 6.

Just have fun and do not worry too much about what others are saying, especially when they are taking shots and off topic on a thread. Originally Posted by davidfree986
david here is what i've learned... i don't really care about being banned for speaking my mind... honestly i'd rather die fighting, then live as a coward....

it's obvious the favoritism that happens on this site anyone can see it, i'm good at making bad enemies and great allies... my posts are targeted at both of those people so i can tell who is who.

despite the common belief that THN is a good person, she has on MANY MANY cases proven that to be false, so the continued support is just tale tale signs that something is very very wrong.

here is a prime example... who in their right mind on this weird little site would openly tell the world," i'm an "independent provider" who would easily advise girls to get a pimp to become one of the top providers in _______"

granted watch i was not rude in attacking in any post o made today, and i will still get RTM'd and pointed due to the fact that there is an obvious bias, but eccie has rules against being combative and destructive to a post...

Speaking of bad pimps... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
.... nuff said it's gotta come out one way.
Maybe you and can take the side conversation to the pm hotel instead of hijacking this thread with your disagreement on another matter. Let's try that..
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Maybe you and can take the side conversation to the pm hotel instead of hijacking this thread with your disagreement on another matter. Let's try that.. Originally Posted by Mojojo

wait sorry not sure ... what this post means...

or who it's directed at?

in fact i'm pretty sure i have tried to bring this conversation back to it's original point 4 different times... so what do you mean
So what is a pimp, VI? What does a pimp do?
The moba drops are quite apropos.
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 10:21 AM
So what is a pimp, VI? What does a pimp do? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
why do these words looks so familiar...
wait.... so you went and asked me ... the exact question i asked you...

you are awesome...

maybe you can tell us... what a pimp does... it was your suggestion
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 10:25 AM
The moba drops are quite apropos. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

you my friend are awesome, you make this site a bit more fun every time i see you post