Bill O'Reilly Strikes Back At Motherjones

Who really said anything about deporting 13 million (is that the new number?) illegal aliens? Just deny them any chance of government benefits or access to jobs and they will deport themselves.

Just tell them that if they are illegal then;
there will be no green cards
there will be no anchor babies
there will be no welfare benefits
there will be no amnesty
there will be no healthcare beyond stablization
there will be no lottery winnings
there will be instant deportation for any arrest Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No lottery winnings!?!??

You are hard core admiral.....
Lets just say that I DIDN'T vote for Reese Witherspoon. Something about her chin bothers me. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Reese has the Jay Leno chin. In fact it's always been said Reese could be Jay's love child, lol.

Jim
No lottery winnings!?!??

You are hard core admiral..... Originally Posted by timpage

The lottery is a hidden, voluntary tax. Ergo it is tax money. Why should we allow some foreign national to leave with millions of dollars of tax money?

I saw the story tonight where the former editor of CBS backs up O'Reilly's story about Argentina. Does it hurt when you jump to conclusions like that UC?
The lottery is a hidden, voluntary tax. Ergo it is tax money. Why should we allow some foreign national to leave with millions of dollars of tax money?

I saw the story tonight where the former editor of CBS backs up O'Reilly's story about Argentina. Does it hurt when you jump to conclusions like that UC? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The thousands of "frames" in the video do as well.

Like 99% of the blogging on here, the "wordsmiths" will start redefining terms to fit their "perception" of what happened even though they were not present....go figure!
  • DSK
  • 02-25-2015, 06:33 AM

I saw the story tonight where the former editor of CBS backs up O'Reilly's story about Argentina. Does it hurt when you jump to conclusions like that UC? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We want to entice the foreigners to play, because we get the profits off the lottery. If some poor bastard occasionally wins, it will sucker more poor, dumb bastards to play and lose. But even a sucker will eventually quit playing the lottery if he can't get a potential payoff just because he is a foreigner. Think of them as tourists from the perspective of the lottery. We like tourists to leave their money behind in this great nation that I love.
We like tourists to leave their money behind in this great nation that I love. Originally Posted by DSK
Tourists bring "fresh" money .... They don't sop up on the "freebies" while here.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2015, 07:02 AM
The thousands of "frames" in the video do as well.

Like 99% of the blogging on here, the "wordsmiths" will start redefining terms to fit their "perception" of what happened even though they were not present....go figure! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You were present?
You were present? Originally Posted by WTF
Were you?

:mf_laughboun ce2::mf_laugh bounce2::mf_l aughbounce2:: mf_laughbounce2::mf_laughbounc e2::mf_laughb ounce2::mf_la ughbounce2:
Bill O'Reilly = Brian Edwards with more experience lying.
Bill O'Reilly = Brian Edwards with more experience lying. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who is "Brian Edwards"?

You found one person to back him up. Whoop dee fucking do. SEVERAL who were there have said his stories aren't factual. Why don't you go check out another story that has begun to make headlines about him hearing the gunshot that was the apparent suicide of a central figure in the Kennedy assassination. Apparently the guy can't fucking help injecting himself into the story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6749182.html

How exactly is it hidden? Everyone, even odumbo grubered idiots, know that you pay part of your winnings to the government. Hardly hidden.
Who is "Brian Edwards"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He was probably just mentally "morphing" known liars into one body.
Who is "Brian Edwards"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's AssUp's bastard step-child who is named after Brian Williams and John Edwards.
That's AssUp's bastard step-child who is named after Brian Williams and John Edwards. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hopefully they won't cross-pollinate with Hallarious.