So let me get this straight

Thanks for giving a quicker and better answer than our local modturd who has been on the case for two freaking weeks.

How about coming back as a prestigious ATSH ??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I've sent multiple messages to the developers, posted numerous times in modtardville, had other trusted members try to post- to troubleshoot .... still getting radio silence from upper management.

I have , however....been enjoying your incessant whining ...so I just let work it from the 'lazy modtard' angle. I think that is chapter 3 in your favorite book.
PK
Thanks for the belated update GP....
Now go back to your regularly scheduled piss moan, piss moan, piss moan....
I've sent multiple messages to the developers, posted numerous times in modtardville, had other trusted members try to post- to troubleshoot .... still getting radio silence from upper management.

I have , however....been enjoying your incessant whining ...so I just let work it from the 'lazy modtard' angle. I think that is chapter 3 in your favorite book.
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
whine whine whine piss moan piss moan piss moan.... Originally Posted by Loki Pk
And yet a retired Admintard was able to shed more light on the subject in 2 minutes than you could in two weeks.
I see we now have CK doing some drive by modtarding…. without whining or piss moaning about it....
I do not understand what this drama is about...
Interesting that the question never got answered.....
What was the question again ?

ugh Welcome maybe