Foxy, Scarlett, Tiara, and Vicky

Can I get a PM? I was a regular just starting to get active on the boards when all this came down. TIA Originally Posted by doctordetective
Gotta say I love your handle, officer!
I am not sending PMs to people unless they ask. I know sooner or later the Lex Luther Troll (Eng, Peter Bola and all the different handles that she has created will attempt to disrupt). You will need to have done some reviews and contributed to the board somehow. Otherwise, nada!!!!
  • Aoi
  • 04-23-2020, 03:59 PM
I agree.

It's tough now, but you've had... you know... years to do this.
Please make note:

The demand for the talents of these young ladies has exceeded the one bedroom spot that they have now...They will have a two bedroom spot by the weekend so please be patient on the scheduling aspect. They are trying to keep up with everyone as soon as possible however they are busting at the seams. They are aware and making some changes so please be aware and this will soon pass too.....

Tiara, Vicky, Foxy, Scarlett will show you their appreciation..
Correct. Pricing is up a bit for the Incall. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
This is fair compared to what other indies we don’t know are charging. These are ladies we know and love. 😆. Please PM me info.
Let us all know when you come down with covid 19 so you can help disway the rest of us old fucks to the temptation
too bad he may have mild symtom so it win win situation for him hahah
Let us all know when you come down with covid 19 so you can help disway the rest of us old fucks to the temptation Originally Posted by Doug4343
I have had to be quarantined due to a really close person that’s in the medical field testing positive for covid-19. I have stayed away out of respect but I will tell you that that person has tested negative and is back to work. I have not had symptoms and neither did they. So don’t believe all the BS out there regarding the CD-19. To me, a severe case of the flu is worst, if you want put a bag over your head and let them go to town. Hell I May try that!!!!
I am not sending PMs to people unless they ask. I know sooner or later the Lex Luther Troll (Eng, Peter Bola and all the different handles that she has created will attempt to disrupt). You will need to have done some reviews and contributed to the board somehow. Otherwise, nada!!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ouch, that hurts, Ghost. So not even if I am the Groot will I get the info?
Groot would be too proud to ask.
i've seen scarlett a couple of times & both were great sessions ... i like the rvws i've read about tiara ... i don't have access to private comments currently i don't think ... trying to decide ... help me out fellas
pm me please
I've seen both multiple times, they are both great, you can not go wrong with either one, I'm seeing one of them Saturday..
I find scarlett more attractive, but tiana is very cute..