Trumpf shot

Oh yes! It’s already been reported the speakers for the Republican National Convention are changing their speeches. Politics is nastier than its ever been. Originally Posted by Charley3
Darn it! and they usually say such intelligent stuff. We will really be missing out now. Wonder if they'll say something about jesus.
Biden is going to federal prison

He doesn't need to have given a direct order to be tried under federal law regarding threat to President and former President

If Biden can say Trump speech incited an insurrection on January 6th, then the same applies to what Biden has said in the past about how he will stop Trump at all cost and that all cost includes assassination.

Originally Posted by CG2014
vance would suck trump's cock fresh out of a dog's (or EMPTY Greene's) ass if he could be the VP pick for the dipshit side. Actually, he'd probably do it for a cabinet position.
When those that say toxic things like calling people Nazis, Hitler comparisons, claiming threats to democracy…..this was bound to happen. Only these people are dumb enough to believe that this could have been staged.

Thousands of close up witnesses, thousands of cameras, 2 dead, 2 critically wound.

It is a total fantasy that this was made up.
Calm down everyone. No one was killed or injured. The reaction after trumpf cups his ear is proof . Fake!
The trumpf machine is putting the final touches on these make believe victims profiles and the actors are rehearsing their roles.
I've seen better acting by the Kardashians.
Remember Hitler faked his own assassination attempts to gain sympathy and ostracize his detractors.
Staged!
This just came on my news watch

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cn4v7v2g5l1o
Full video

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPREw4PhX/

Someone didn't do their job!

Full video

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPREw4PhX/

Someone didn't do their job! Originally Posted by CG2014
Poor thing. You're gonna be up all night breathlessly posting screenshots of your twatter feed aren't you? Good thing you got your phone plugged in.
Calm down everyone. No one was killed or injured. The reaction after trumpf cups his ear is proof . Fake!
The trumpf machine is putting the final touches on these make believe victims profiles and the actors are rehearsing their roles.
I've seen better acting by the Kardashians.
Remember Hitler faked his own assassination attempts to gain sympathy and ostracize his detractors.
Staged! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Even on a Political Forum such as this, where conversations can become rather vile, there is a line of unacceptability that can be crossed.

You have crossed it.
This one better and clearer

Even on a Political Forum such as this, where conversations can become rather vile, there is a line of unacceptability that can be crossed.

You have crossed it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep.

The fact that the social and mainstream media would say it was staged is only proof that they are completely insane and work for Democrats.

You have crossed it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Right? It's almost as bad as the Sandy Hook and January 6th stuff you folks post. VILE!

You should probably get back to thoughts and prayers. Save your finger wagging for someone that cares.
When those that say toxic things like calling people Nazis, Hitler comparisons, claiming threats to democracy…..this was bound to happen. Only these people are dumb enough to believe that this could have been staged.

Thousands of close up witnesses, thousands of cameras, 2 dead, 2 critically wound.

It is a total fantasy that this was made up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Sort of like Jan 6th huh? Only a complete idiot would believe that wasn’t exactly what thousands of witnesses, countless cameras saw huh??
A line crossed?
Thousands of people are saying the same as iam. I'm not celebrating. Iam calling this what it is. FAKE STAGED EVENT FOR VOTES
Look at the real pics being posted of all the actors in play. NONE OF IT REALLY HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE. All convincing its staged. No doubt.
I truly hope our country survives the night! From what I'm seeing magas post on media outlets I'm truly scared for our democracy.
Heads need to roll

This staged event is being called exactly that by common sensed folk that has seen the terrible acting and everything that transpired that don't add up. Cause it's fake. We're not celebrating or insulting anyone.
Yet magas continue the 3 n a half years assault on democracy and innocent people. Magas are blaming the govt secret service Biden soros and now antifa.
Evidence is already been submitted.
Reality shows fake staged event.
Despicable!