Alcee Hastings Drops it on Texas Like It's Hot

Even when WormRaper is handed his ass over and over again, he still can't find it with both hands. Go away, WormRaper. Nobody likes you.
Even when WormRaper is handed his ass over and over again, he still can't find it with both hands. Go away, WormRaper. Nobody likes you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wasn't handed shit. He wants to infer something that isn't there. He's been thoroughly refuted several times. He even cited the incorrect article.
I wasn't handed shit. He wants to infer something that isn't there. He's been thoroughly refuted several times. He even cited the incorrect article. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You selected the article in question to bolster your fallacious POV, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You selected the article in question to bolster your fallacious POV, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, I didn't. What the article stated is not incorrect. You may not like the way in which it says it, but it isn't wrong.
No, I didn't. What the article stated is not incorrect. You may not like the way in which it says it, but it isn't wrong. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It misrepresents the facts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's authors are mendacious liars like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You selected the article in question to bolster your fallacious POV, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
" fallacious.." That's probably going to get the "genius" confused with his favorite word and purpose in life-fallacio ! shammy better be ready for some rough times ahead ! Or those fellers down at Talleywackers !
" fallacious.." That's probably going to get the "genius" confused with his favorite word and pupose in life-fallacio ! shammy better be ready for some rough times ahead ! Or those fellers down at Talleywackers ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Nothing either one of you emotionally-stunted individuals could utter would ever come close to confusing me.
Good for him.
Youtube top comment is even funnier:

HOLY SHIT, how does this guy get through metal detectors with those Titanium, adamantium wolverine boulders he calls testicles in his pants! Conservatives probably salty as fuck in these comments after all the shit they gotten away with. I don't even like democrats but HOLY shit if negative fucks could be given this guy would be in Fuckruptcy! Obama going to have to bail him out with a Fucks Stimulus plan! The IDGAF Stimulus package. Originally Posted by shanm
Yeah, we're going to have to disagree on that idiotic YouTube comment also.

That looks like a high-school dropout's attempt to be funny. It fails, too.
Yeah, we're going to have to disagree on that idiotic YouTube comment also.

That looks like a high-school dropout's attempt to be funny. It fails, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Shouldn't you be yelling at those damn pesky kids to get off your lawn?
Nothing either one of you emotionally-stunted individuals could utter would ever come close to confusing me. Originally Posted by WombRaider
According to you and your ilk, you were "born that way", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're already confused about everything, including your gender identity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
" fallacious.." That's probably going to get the "genius" confused with his favorite word and purpose in life-fallacio ! shammy better be ready for some rough times ahead ! Or those fellers down at Talleywackers ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What the fuck is "fallacio?"

Ignorant puto.
According to you and your ilk, you were "born that way", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're already confused about everything, including your gender identity, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You don't even realize when you've been trolled.
What the fuck is "fallacio?"

Ignorant puto. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tu comprede MARICONE !! Tu chupa vergas !! Es felacio chapete ! Endendes ?