Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

The threat was deserved, but at least it finally silenced that young man Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Did you not just say that the threat was deserved? It sure sounds like you are condoning violent behavior here.

At what point did I say I wanted to meet you, or did I say I would pay money to you, particularly your ridiculously overcharged rates?

And as I said before, at least Sasha finally silenced that young man from Houston. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I only deliver the goods in person Originally Posted by SteveOTX
So you mean to tell me you were only teasing me, even when you were asking me about my incall? Time-waster.
So you mean to tell me you were only teasing me, even when you were asking me about my incall? Time-waster. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The incall question began asking if you shared it with Dorthy, there was a joke in there about a refund.

Time-waster? You honestly think that I would pay someone $400 to spend 60 mins with them?
The incall question began asking if you shared it with Dorthy, there was a joke in there about a refund.

Time-waster? You honestly think that I would pay someone $400 to spend 60 mins with them? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You honestly think I would accept your money if you offered it?

Once again, I apologize for not explaining things on your level.

It's just a SHMB...why so serious? You're not going to come beat me up are you?
You honestly think I would accept your money if you offered it? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Haha, umm yeah I think you would accept money, isn't that what you have been doing on here since 2012, accepting money?

Once again, I apologize for not explaining things on your level. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Maybe I should explain things on your level, but I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings and perhaps others as well.

It's just a SHMB...why so serious? You're not going to come beat me up are you? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
No
SteveOTX, even a whore has standards. Your inability to come back with anything on my level is not your fault. Blame the educational system that failed you when you were too busy fighting to solve your conflicts instead of learning how to have a productive conversation as a means of achieving an appropriate outcome.

There are very few reasons that I would ever condone violence. I asked a followup question to Sasha's cry for help where she felt violence might be the only option to solve her problems. She asked a question, then she called for me by name. Here I am.
SteveOTX, even a whore has standards. Your inability to come back with anything on my level is not your fault. Blame the educational system that failed you when you were too busy fighting to solve your conflicts instead of learning how to have a productive conversation as a means of achieving an appropriate outcome. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You missed the point, I can come back with something that even at your level you can understand, but I told you that I didnt want to hurt your feelings so I did not say it.

There are very few reasons that I would ever condone violence. I asked a followup question to Sasha's cry for help where she felt violence might be the only option to solve her problems. She asked a question, then she called for me by name. Here I am. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Well Sasha did thank you for your time and also said Silence young man to you so I am pretty sure your services in that matter have been fulfilled.
Go away VI.........
No, SteveOTX should stay unless he/she chooses not to. We all have the privilege to post in the open forums so long as we are not barred from doing so.

I don't think SteveOTX is particularly worried about my feelings, but merely projecting onto me how much he/she internalizes words on the Internet. It's okay. I am all for us coexisting and participating in the forums together.
I don't think SteveOTX is particularly worried about my feelings, but merely projecting onto me how much he/she internalizes words on the Internet. It's okay. I am all for us coexisting and participating in the forums together. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Do you not realize how ridiculous you sound?

And you have no idea what I was going to say that is more on your level. Maybe I will PM it to you one day.
My box is open
My box is open Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yeah, especially if someone pays $400 or more
You DO have a sense of humor. Good for you

Where did Sasha go? I hope she is researching nonviolent means of conflict resolution.
This is an obviously fucking threat. Mod's point people for calling someone a bozo or moron but allow this thread???

I don't care if it's mojo, Von, or even NYr - someone needs to shut this shit down. It's a fucking hooker Internet site people, I don't care if it's Sahsa, Vi, Dorthy, Kitty, or whomever, this crosses the line.

And calling people stupid for using their real names? Kitty was outed by a tranny last week and Sahsa posted her name in her pictures. This place makes me feel dumber for even reading it sometimes.
My box is open Originally Posted by YummyMarie
we can fill it for a little while.............
five minutes is a long time in the real world........
This is an obviously fucking threat. Mod's point people for calling someone a bozo or moron but allow this thread???

I don't care if it's mojo, Von, or even NYr - someone needs to shut this shit down. It's a fucking hooker Internet site people, I don't care if it's Sahsa, Vi, Dorthy, Kitty, or whomever, this crosses the line.

And calling people stupid for using their real names? Kitty was outed by a tranny last week and Sahsa posted her name in her pictures. This place makes me feel dumber for even reading it sometimes. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
skanksha looks like shes had plenty of boxing lessons from her pimp/boyfriend.....so she'd probably just shank someone, and get a tattoo of a teardrop near her eye to remember it by...