Should you, or should you not?

Main page....
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I can't view that forum.

LilMynx69, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you want to save something, save a pussy Originally Posted by dearhunter

Now it's more on topic
I can't view that forum.

LilMynx69, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Do you have premium access?I think it is a male thing.It has a lot of good information.
Do you have premium access?I think it is a male thing.It has a lot of good information. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Yes...it's only available to males....like I said...it's a forum where you can't get female input.
Yes...it's only available to males....like I said...it's a forum where you can't get female input. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Sorry about that.....I tried.
Yes. Thank you. You made my point for me. I think it's weird to have it in a premium area.
You shouldn't.
Yes...it's only available to males....like I said...it's a forum where you can't get female input. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
You would be surprised how many females are in there.
You would be surprised how many females are in there. Originally Posted by pyramider
I try to play by the rules.
I was once sent an e-mail from a provider I had seen asking to send her money in the Phillipines because of a street mugger taking her family's passports. I didn't respond or know what to make of that.
I try to play by the rules. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war. John Lyly's 'Euphues', 1578.