2. Laura Garza
3. Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by SCBOY
+1 for Genesis!
+1 for Genesis! Originally Posted by RoundRockSecret
Thank you so much!!!

Genesis Nicole
Definitely Chislaine, by far! Originally Posted by genesis
Thanks babe.
April of Hot Latin Girls for Provider of the Year in the Houston Latina Agency category. Originally Posted by carkido45

No provided listed on this thread can beat her donation rate of 16o an hr and April's level f GFE for that donation rate

No provided listed on this thread can beat her donation rate of 16o an hr and April's level f GFE for that donation rate Originally Posted by carkido45

I thought you said you liked Chris better.....and that April was your backup......in this review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=335740

[quote=Sarunga;2032354]I thought you said you liked Chris better.....and that April was your backup......in this review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=335740

Looks like shes backed up to me.
[QUOTE=Phil A.Cheaux;2034490]
I thought you said you liked Chris better.....and that April was your backup......in this review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=335740

Looks like shes backed up to me. Originally Posted by Sarunga
They're both fun but when your talking overall service to me and others April wins not that Chris has a bad recommendation on her resume .
Notice my vote for April was backed up by others on this post.
Sarunga go see either April or Chris ...oh that's right you're having trouble getting in? Hmmmm?
Both first class mature providers and both great on the Greek.
I vote for Laura Garza. Without a doubt, the sexiest woman I have ever been with!
My vote goes to Valerie International. Not only is she top shelf, but she also brought some interesting fun to the boards.

For my local talent vote, Miranda of Latinas Elite hands down.
  • RGB93
  • 01-13-2012, 05:09 PM
She has my vote
  • RGB93
  • 01-13-2012, 05:13 PM
She Has My Vote
[quote=carkido45;2034697]

They're both fun but when your talking overall service to me and others April wins not that Chris has a bad recommendation on her resume .
Notice my vote for April was backed up by others on this post.
Sarunga go see either April or Chris ...oh that's right you're having trouble getting in? Hmmmm? Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Good response, carkido...and you took your time too. Well, I was kind of hoping you would help me out....or perhaps, my good buddy....the Prophet can put in a good word for me....he owes me one.
Heard of it....but never tried it. The thing is....in this case....I'm the one who wants the pleasure. So, not really the same dynamics.

Have you tried it, Jack?

Perhaps, the ASS Whisperer has tried it.... Originally Posted by Sarunga
No actually...I haven't, and I have no future plans of trying to eat pussy through a dental dam. It just ain't gonna happen...LOL.

To me ...covered oral sex is pointless.

Ruby has her reasons...and I respect that 100%.