Outfits that turn you on

Yea I have lots of cute outfits...Jus the school girl look I took pics in...Attention Getter
As the old saying goes, "It's not what you wear, but how you wear it." Attitude goes a very long way in my book. I've posted before commenting on providers showing up dressed as if they are going to the grocery store. To me, that's a lack of attitude that started when the provider left the house. I'm impressed when the lady LOOKS like she thought about our appointment in advance. I may have, on occasion, requested a certain "look" or outfit, but that is usually based something I saw in the provider's showcase that "worked" for me. Overall, I don't think you can beat high heels, and thigh highs or stockings to show me you were thinking about our appointment when you left the house. But getting back to my first statement, if putting on some specific outfit or attire makes you feel hot and nasty, then put that shit on by all means. I've never had a bad time when the provider shows up with a "let's get this party started" attitude because she "feels" sexy.
That Naughty School Girl Look...Everybody Likes
Originally Posted by Rachel Avery

OMFG! I need to get me some references really fast. Will be at the bank tomorrow when it opens for a withdrawal of funds. You are flawless!