Providers that use their incalls as work and home. How do you customers feel about that?

What he said...

@ BBW Katrina, I've liked a couple of your posts in this thread...ijs Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thanks. Much appreciated.
It really depends on what kind of provider you are. Low volume, yeah. High volume, hell no.

This is no different than hobbyists deciding to use their place to entertain a lady.

I'm low volume and the guys I've met here on eccie are repeat clients. I'll let them into my home because they pay the bills there.

Now granted, Im not your average female. I've invested in top notch security system. My place is monitored. The worst can always happen, but I have a 45 for that.
I would not recommend the provider do that UNLESS she seeing a relatively few number of guys and she can trust them all.. personally my old ATF used her home and it was great.. she was comfortable as was I.. Originally Posted by nosweat
*Applaud*

Besides, hotels get expensive and they give a great sleaze factor. I'm not trying to pay Mr. Patel at the end of the day!
Mya...it makes me sad and a little concerned reading your post that you don't have many civie friends and your life is mostly a provider life. You are so young and I hope you will focus on the more important things...your friends, family, your goals, activities, hobbies, passion outside of here. Because THOSE are the real things! This should be a small part of your life to help you reach your goals to achieve a better current lifestyle and your future. It's very important to have balance in your life. I know it's hard to get close to people since we have to be discreet and hide what we do....but I try to make it a habit to stay active in my real social life and activities outside of this and I have created a nice balance for myself. :-) Best of luck, girl! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Samantha, once a sex worker, always a sex worker. There is no "balance" in the real world to brain wash yourself to get back in the vanilla life.

Unlike a lot of the providers here, I'm in my 20s, never been married, single, with no kids. I've been in the strip clubs since I was 17 and this has been a "way of life". Fuck, have fun, get money and pay my bills.

Referring to BBW's Katrina's post, who gives a damn if you've been married or have kids. When did that give anyone wisdom. But hey, you have CHILDREN to LIVE for,...that's the reason to live right and do good right there.

And Mya, do you own damn thing girl .
Bsb great minds think alike!
I, too, "have a friend" who happens to have a large family but is relatively low-volume (that changes when doubles are offered!) and used her private residence. Everything is always near and tidy, and it is guaranteed that no one will arrive home so long as appointments end on time. Since "she" only sees well-qualified and verified clients, no issues are ever present regarding stalkers and such.

Also, this provider takes care to make sure no personally identifying information is visible. A cautious eye is always kept!

Either way, good luck and happy hunting!

I am considering my first visit through the area soon. As always, references required! More info to come!

XoXo

Makayla
If the ladies incall is clean, tidy and free of personal items or other occupants, I don't think it matters if it is a seperate incall or her home. A gentleman probably wouldn't even know under those circumstances, unless you told him.

As far as volume of visitors, Low volume vs. High volume, it doesn't matter if its her home or seperate place. Lots of traffic in and out gets noticed everywhere - hotels, motels, houses, and apartments.

Stalkers and other crazies - unfortunately that seems to just be a part of life. I'd like to think good instincts and good screening could help weed out those types of people, but I know that isn't reality.
As long as the lady is comfortable and the incall is clean, does it matter? Can this thread get back on track? I thinck it was something about my 1.3" of dangling death or taint photos ... butt I maybe be thincking of another thread.
Great topic! I only do outcalls now due to my own experiences of subpar incalls.

Oh and I prefer private residence over hotel/motels.
Speaking from personal experience I prefer visiting a providers home vs. a hotel or shared apartment.
I've only done two incalls with providers. The First incall was at the providers home. Her place was sparkling clean. She welcomed me into her home. Per her request I removed my shoes at the door, We didn't use her primary sleeping bedroom to 'play' but that's understandable. The place was clean and there were no photos/personal objects visible so it was like a clean hotel room but without any nervousness that the cops or an angry pimp would barge into the room at any minute. I felt like I was a treasured guest in her home...with benefits.
My second incall was just the opposite. It was a shared apartment in North Dallas. During our 'session' in a bedroom I heard someone enter the apartment and even though no one interrupted us otherwise I still had to keep my 'guard' up while keeping my..'buddy' up.
My preference: Provider's home for sure!
I work out of my home, and always have unless I am traveling. I live in a nice neighborhood amd working class so i dont worry about nosy neighbors, I just keep it lower volume here. And...above all I always keep it clean! Always...now, sometimes there is the occasional toy LOL but I try to keep my son's toys up in his room where they belong, but what can I say LOL he has every toy! I feel more comfortable working at home....but that's just me
I have been to several that sued their homes, but in every case they were single, childless, and strict screeners and had a separate room for the "home office," and I as completely comfortable. If I saw evidence of kids or other people there that would creep me out though. As far as using the daughter's bed, well that's just too much for me!
As long as she doesn't live in some warzone, crackhead neighborhood it's all good. I don't want to get shot for mistakenly wearing the wrong gang colors.
I try not to see YMMV pot-stirring providers at ANY location.
Thank you everyone for your responses.