A growing trend, Providers who refuse to give references.

Heheheh.... Easy to understand the mistake Spikebaby. I know why you thought (ahem) I was a nice black man! Happens to me all the time!

[/I] Originally Posted by SD2011
So, you're saying she saw the cops chasing you, or...

Lol. I'm just fucking with you, man.
So, you're saying she saw the cops chasing you, or...

Lol. I'm just fucking with you, man. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
lol....

it really could have been either!

Yes... Amillia was all excited after hearing Spikey's description of me..then I showed up!

Originally Posted by SD2011
Yes it was something just like that if not more.
I meant his reference to the movie Blazing Saddles was hysterical.... Not that you were thrown off by him being someone different than expected. Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Lol.. ok.
It was a harmless mistake and everything worked out. You did however teach me to make a note of race in my contacts.Thank you!
I'm just glad I've never caused as much confusion as SD.
I haven't read all the posts, but throwing my $.02 on the table...

I have no issues giving references for gents i have seen within a 6month period. (if it has been longer than that, please use a different ref!!!

I have gotten to the point of no longer accepting provider references on their own due to the lack of response, or the "oh let me email/PM her back once she has already left town". (Yes BITCHES, I can take a hint!)

It really does chap my hide sometimes, especially when I SEE the provider online, or see she placed an ad after I have sent out the request...

We all are not perfect. Hell I have even missed a couple of request that I had received. (I was on the road driving and just forgot to get back to the lady once I arrived to my destination. (shit happens when you are doing 12hr drives from city to city).

I have recalled sending them a message explaining my situation and hoped my lack of response didn't hinder her from making the money.

In the meantime, I have been a firm believer in P411, Date-Check, TER and have even had to get creative for doing my screening just so I don't have to contact individual providers.

So sad, but a ruthless pussy blocking lit girl will NOT stop me from having a date with a gent.

~GN~
I'm just glad I've never caused as much confusion as SD. Originally Posted by bbtony
When Amillia and I met the first time and I turned out to be just a lil ol white me (not a nice black man as described by the reference), it was funny but didn't detract from our time at all. Amillia was/is very nice and a gem.

This hobbyworld is definitely filled with interesting characters.
Ladies that do not respond or give references to another provider are only hurting themselves, because the the provider will report back to the gentelman that his references are not responding do not wish to give any references, so they are cock blocking or pussy block themselves and they go to the DNS list.

Providers, we are not here to see one pussy only, if we wanted that we would have got married or we are trying to get more pussy than just the SO pussy.
Ladies that do not respond or give references to another provider are only hurting themselves, because the the provider will report back to the gentelman that his references are not responding do not wish to give any references, so they are cock blocking or pussy block themselves and they go to the DNS list.

Providers, we are not here to see one pussy only, if we wanted that we would have got married or we are trying to get more pussy than just the SO pussy. Originally Posted by nbs4143
Well said!
I'm just glad I've never caused as much confusion as SD. Originally Posted by bbtony
He was/is so worth it though!
He was/is so worth it though! Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter

That is one hell of a compliment. You're quite awesome yourself, Amillia.
He was/is so worth it though! Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Awwwwwwwww....

thank you! (ditto)
Amillia is a 10+++. This reminds me I need to make an appointment to stare at those beautiful eyes again.

Providers, we are not here to see one pussy only, if we wanted that we would have got married or we are trying to get more pussy than just the SO pussy. Originally Posted by nbs4143
Agreed!! Thank you for your input and for staying on topic
Thank you Genesis as well, couldn't have said it better myself.