I'm always open to being contacted via PMs! Originally Posted by Vyt

+1

Me too!
boobies

Good luck on your surgery MM!
Yay for boobies!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
  • Trip
  • 01-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Roxanne is getting the ice boobs you can pour drinks out of! Yay! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Trip that is actually what we will have! Got it yesterday
It's not a real proposal unless you give me at least a 2 carat ring Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Only 2?????

Hell if I looked like you and had every woman in town wanting to play yin and yang as well as all of the guys wanting it shoved in their face, I would hold out for at least 4 and a Tiara!!!!!!!!!!! IJS!!!

Spacemtn
Ummm...can I borrow your hand Space?
Ummm...can I borrow your hand Space? Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Whatever your heart desires, Rox!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Anything more than two ct. would just be immodest...2 ct. shows restraint as well as good taste. Besides, I'm into the artsy types and they are usually broke so 2 ct is pushing it as it is!

The tiara however isn't a bad idea...I prefer an antique one with old world craftsmanship...well, a girl can dream!

Oh and that party sounds like fun- please put me on the guest list!

Only 2?????

Hell if I looked like you and had every woman in town wanting to play yin and yang as well as all of the guys wanting it shoved in their face, I would hold out for at least 4 and a Tiara!!!!!!!!!!! IJS!!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I remember back when it was considered a nono to send out of the blue pm's to clients. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Seems newbies are currently working overtime at this.