tat as Moved from coed

Tom, can you tell me how to do so? I looked at couldn't find a block option. TIA Originally Posted by spazzer
Go to the Main Menu column. Click on User CP. The column on the left is Your Control Panel. Under “Settings and Options” click on “Edit Ignore List”. Now insert “tatasddd” in the “Add a member to your list...” box and click "okay". You should be good to go.
Did Captain Ahab tell you that? Does the sperm whale have the most sperm? Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually he said to call him Ishmael
Much thanks. Peace and quiet
Spazzer

CLick on the person's name; select view public profile in the drop down which takes you to their profile. Right below the person's user name there is a drop down menu named "user list" click on that and it gives you the option to "add to contacts" or "add to ignore list". Choose ignore, confirm and you're done - no more Tatas in your life. Hope this helps

Tom, can you tell me how to do so? I looked at couldn't find a block option. TIA Originally Posted by spazzer
I also have a sneaking suspicion that another User on here might be tats as well.... Can tell just based on how they post. Damn obvious lol. Not fooling anyone... or atleast not me.

Won't share it in public. Feel free to PM.
I also have a sneaking suspicion that another User on here might be tats as well.... Can tell just based on how they post. Damn obvious lol. Not fooling anyone... or atleast not me.

Won't share it in public. Feel free to PM. Originally Posted by blckstuff412
All of his aliases defend him or talk about bambino or joe. I have not seen anyone i thought was him recently, but i am also wrong alot
All of his aliases defend him or talk about bambino or joe. I have not seen anyone i thought was him recently, but i am also wrong alot Originally Posted by bigguyt
Too funny and love the honesty.