WOW!!! I had no idea that the guys here in Austin woud cancel this much!!

This whole thread is now a clusterfuck.

It started with a chic that was understandably upset about being NC/NS/cancelled. Not about whether or not she was willing to haggle. I don't recall seeing anything in any of her posts alluding to being receptive to bartering/haggling/lowering/offering specials. So what gave anyone the idea that this shit should be flipped around and suddenly become all her fault?

Ya'll are even more fucked up than usual.
This whole thread is now a clusterfuck.

It started with a chic that was understandably upset about being NC/NS/cancelled. Not about whether or not she was willing to haggle. I don't recall seeing anything in any of her posts alluding to being receptive to bartering/haggling/lowering/offering specials. So what gave anyone the idea that this shit should be flipped around and suddenly become all her fault?

Ya'll are even more fucked up than usual. Originally Posted by karmanmia
Before the hostile ranting begins perhaps you should reread the subsequent posts by HER. SHE brought up Elephant wanting BBBJ for 80 rather than 100. No one but her. SHE also brought up that she would rather flip channels than compromise on price. There are many who suspect that the NSNC was highly exaggerated to drum up business. This supported by the fact that she immediately flooded the board with unsolicited PMs after posting it. Doesn't that seem a bit odd to you? We'll never know for sure. So before sticking both feet in your mouth be sure to watch the road and what your stepping in. If you can't play nice than perhaps you should simply keep both feet on the ground.
Ya'll are even more fucked up than usual. Originally Posted by karmanmia
So before sticking both feet in your mouth be sure to watch the road and what your stepping in. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Alright now, let's play nice......

sixx
Elephant is soooo fake!!! He wanted to pay me $80 lol and when I said $100 the pm's stopped immediately LOL dude please get over it seriously you are just trying to make yourself look good because you were so stuck on payingme $80. wow
Elephant is soooo fake!!! He wanted to pay me $80 lol and when I said $100 the pm's stopped immediately LOL dude please get over it seriously you are just trying to make yourself look good because you were so stuck on payingme $80. wow Originally Posted by gfelala
Actually you are well aware that I never showed any remote interest in negotiating a fee. I simply responded to your unsolicited PM (which you sent to a great many members here) for business with a polite No Thanks after you quoted your fee and wished you the very best of luck as I do now.
However the content and focus of your last post pretty much sums it up perfectly. It clarifies a little bit more for everyone I believe.
Beautiful lala have a good night and a very safe journey to the next destination.
Sorry, Cody, but I don't think you also go by Elephant, do you??? is this a case of two handles on the board?
Sorry, Cody, but I don't think you also go by Elephant, do you??? is this a case of two handles on the board? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx

Elephant made an offer... Cody just said No Thanks..... i I think you are trying to read a little more into it than is there
Sorry, Cody, but I don't think you also go by Elephant, do you??? is this a case of two handles on the board? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Reread her message. She commented about Elephant while directing her statement to my previous comments. At least that was my impression. Incredible. There is always someone trying to start some inane BS. sigh...
Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably ~ Gnarles Barkley. Heh.
Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably ~ Gnarles Barkley. Heh. Originally Posted by karmanmia

Hi beautiful Karmanmia my old friend. Just met with a mutual friend who enlightened me. Sent you a PM. Didn't recognize you duh. Now that I know who you are I retract my earlier spat and gladly bow down before you.....OOo__... see that? That's me bowing for forgiveness.. Spank me Please.
  • tron
  • 09-16-2010, 08:58 PM
It could be your timing. I suspect that being here in the middle of the week and before the 15th would cut down on appointments.

Many people get paid on the 15th. Most people that are working probably work Monday thru Friday, so they would not have a lot of free time when you are here. Those not working might not have the free $$$. If you were here over the weekend, it might be different.
Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably ~ Gnarles Barkley. Heh. Originally Posted by karmanmia
I think the Jury voted and registered their verdict on that issue a long time ago.....
Sad to hear about your trip. N.O and B.R. are pretty good area's to visit. I think the guys would like you here. Good luck sweetie.
  • 09-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Just basic economics at work.

Seems like some providers just don't understand it is a business.
gfelala will forego earning 80 for 20 minutes, that 80 will now go to
another provider who isn't insulted at making $4/minute. Originally Posted by JJones
A higher rate than I have ever made in my whole life, including the 2000 tech boom when recruiters were calling you at home and rivers of gold were pouring into your bank accounts if you knew anything about computers. Insulting, yeah.
If the traveling providers who experience NCNS would simply post the handles of the guys who are doing this then the problem would GO AWAY.

I almost NEVER see traveling providers posting alerts on the actual men who are causing the problem -- just generalities which are totally USELESS.

And even after the last time this issue was debated TO DEATH during December Love's tour, I didn't even see her post anything about the specific guys in the ladies section. (If I missed your detailed alert December, I'm sorry) If it's a problem, post their handles. I have visited Infoshare and there is still NOTHING posted by Lala about this shit.

And if the "rumor" is true, the assholes behind it will be discovered once we know who the fuck they are. Heck, maybe the offenders handles should just be posted here in co-ed.

When I go on tour and I have a problem with a guy, I have the decency and respect for the local community to immediately report it in the ladies section of the city I'm visiting so that the local girls and fellow travelers can have a heads up. I think this is far more constructive than bashing a whole town because of bad behavior on the part of a few individuals.

I still think the problem LaLa experienced is somewhat anomalous though. I know ladies who travel to Austin on a regular basis and do just fine. I don't think they'd keep coming back trip after trip if they were constantly experiencing NCNS.