Typical. Slam the leader and then offer no advice. Rummy is about the same as some of you numbnut Tea tards...

• Doove
  • 09-07-2013, 03:31 PM
And you are still getting whooped. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If you say so. I guess.

Sad.
Redundancy is clearly your strong suit.
Redundancy is clearly your strong suit. Originally Posted by Doove
That's an effective strategy for educating elementary age kids.
  • Doove
  • 09-07-2013, 04:59 PM
That's an effective strategy for educating elementary age kids. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There ya go, Gnadfly....looks like you need ole LL here to carry your ass. And when you need Lexuslover to carry your ass, that's sayin' something.
....you'll say whatever's convenient at any particular moment. Originally Posted by Doove
Whereas your stated belief, Doofus, that Iraq's WMD were smuggled into Syria is so sincere.
There ya go, Gnadfly....looks like you need ole LL here to carry your ass. And when you need Lexuslover to carry your ass, that's sayin' something. Originally Posted by Doove
Gnad did just fine. You are the one with the wounded BO-BO...Dovche bag...LOL
  • Doove
  • 09-08-2013, 05:22 AM
Whereas your stated belief, Doofus, that Iraq's WMD were smuggled into Syria is so sincere. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where did i say they were smuggled?

I said you guys were saying they were smuggled. Having to hold your hand in these conversations really does get tiring.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2013, 11:33 AM
I guess i'm just playing down to the level of my competition. Originally Posted by Doove
A lesson in futility. You can't get as low as LL and gnadfly. Two of the biggest liars on this board.
A lesson in futility. You can't get as low as LL and gnadfly. Two of the biggest liars on this board. Originally Posted by WTF
+1
WTF started this thread with a lie (Rumsfeld slammed the Obama policy AND offered Advice)...then WTF went on to make another stupid unsubstantiated (and rather stupid) claim that the FSA is a secular army who can be counted on to do what Obama tells them to do !

WTF has no credibility calling others liars.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2013, 12:26 PM
WTF started this thread with a lie (Rumsfeld slammed the Obama policy AND offered Advice)...then WTF went on to make another stupid unsubstantiated (and rather stupid) claim that the FSA is a secular army who can be counted on to do what Obama tells them to do !

WTF has no credibility calling others liars. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Liar... If I told you to go fuck yourself, would you call that advice? Rummy stated the obvious and the when asked what he would do he offered no advice. Fact Jack..
There ya go, Gnadfly....looks like you need ole LL here to carry your ass. And when you need Lexuslover to carry your ass, that's sayin' something. Originally Posted by Doove
You editting out the questions that I pose Doove just shows that you are having your ass handed back. Again, Doove needs to build a decliningtrollswithsadz coalition.

Liar... If I told you to go fuck yourself, would you call that advice? Rummy stated the obvious and the when asked what he would do he offered no advice. Fact Jack.. Originally Posted by WTF
And he told you what Rummy advised. Face it WTF, your credibility was exhausted years ago. Only members of your Austin Reacharound Crew ever back you.

What I don't get WTF is why you are backing BHO in this situ? You already called him a cocksucker. He's basically breaking your cardinal rule of getting the US involved in costly foreign entanglements. For years I've said that BHO has used many of the same foreign policies, strategies and tactics as GWB and your ilk has fervently denied them.

Not that it really matters. Rule #7 of arguing with WTF.
decliningtrollswithsadz coalition...
  • Doove
  • 09-08-2013, 02:43 PM
You editting out the questions that I pose Doove just shows that you are having your ass handed back. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Huh? Where did i do that?

And where does making up aspects of the conversation fit in with getting your ass handed to ya?
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2013, 03:29 PM
You editting out the questions that I pose Doove just shows that you are having your ass handed back. Again, Doove needs to build a decliningtrollswithsadz coalition.

And he told you what Rummy advised. Face it WTF, your credibility was exhausted years ago. Only members of your Austin Reacharound Crew ever back you.

What I don't get WTF is why you are backing BHO in this situ? You already called him a cocksucker. He's basically breaking your cardinal rule of getting the US involved in costly foreign entanglements. For years I've said that BHO has used many of the same foreign policies, strategies and tactics as GWB and your ilk has fervently denied them.

Not that it really matters. Rule #7 of arguing with WTF. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm not backing him you lying sack of caca. I am making fun of you chickenhawks that backed Bush but have turned to doves When a black man Iis in office. Why is that Mr Liar?
Where did i say they were smuggled? Originally Posted by Doove
You, Doofus, said it here:

So much for the idea that the WMD's were snuck out of Iraq. Originally Posted by Doove

I said you guys were saying they were smuggled. Having to hold your hand in these conversations really does get tiring. Originally Posted by Doove
No, Doofus, you didn't say that, nor are you holding anybody's hand. So you better back away from the bottle and check again to see what you are 'holding' in your hand, Doofus.

BTW, now that you, Doofus, have diavowed the sincerity of your post @ #48, your follow-on remark @ post #54:

....you'll say whatever's convenient at any particular moment. Originally Posted by Doove
. . . shows you for the moronic, decliningtrollswithsadz hypocrite you are.

Now explain again, Doofus, what is Odumbo's plan for securing Assad's WMD and to keep Assad's WMD from falling into the hands of radical jihadist rebels in Syria when Odumbo topples the Assad government.