Outdoor fun in the country???

Please correct me if I'm wrong. She often does incall at her private residence. So I don't see where the savings comes in. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Yes I do incall at my private residence which I prefer.. In actuality if I traveled to the city and got a room I would make way more money even with the room cost.. so your totally right on not seeing the saving money part. I do maybe a cpl dates a week, if I were to have a room in the city I would do more dates /make more money..
So I'm wondering who would be interested in outdoor fun? I live within 5 min of the lake, have done dates there in the past and it was a great time.. How it has worked in the past would be my date picks me up after dark and we drive down there, go for a walk in the woods or down by the lake and have a great time.. I'm thinking now that summers here it would be fun to do again... Anyone into that kind of thing? I live an hour west of roc and an hour east of buf, but from what I have been told I'm worth the drive lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
The weather is perfect for it sexi. My hobby bank is low and am working crazy hours or I would give it another go. It was a blast, that almost full moon helped with the hot, kinky mood.

Good Luck xo
The weather is perfect for it sexi. My hobby bank is low and am working crazy hours or I would give it another go. It was a blast, that almost full moon helped with the hot, kinky mood.

Good Luck xo Originally Posted by yerassman2
O ik babe, so fun.. the breeze is great and the moon is only going to be bright like this for the next few days. We had a full moon on the 19th and I read that for the next 7 days it will slowly get smaller till its at half.. I'm no astronomer lol but was looking it up bc I remember how big and bright it was..
Bucket List -- Watching you mooning the moon.....
Bucket List -- Watching you mooning the moon..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Lol, we're gonna have to check that off then ; )
Hmmmm....
I'll have to keep an eye on the moon to make sure it doesn't move more than me.....
O it wont.. ik I can make u move twice and I'm going for a third or forth this time ; )
Like Jim Carey in the movie Bruce Almighty I'll Lasso that MFing moon.
O ik, it's nice to have a date come to me, i get to stay low volume and dont have to travel to the city and pay for a room..
And outdoor fun is pretty "special".... it's not like a line up of girls are offering it, def gives a break from the norm and adds excitement to an already awesome date.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Not knocking it
It is great marketing
It's getting chilly at night so outdoor fun Is about to come to an end : ( if anyone would like to get together for an erotic outdoor adventure pm me so we can make it happen before the weather turns cold..
It's getting chilly at night so outdoor fun Is about to come to an end : ( if anyone would like to get together for an erotic outdoor adventure pm me so we can make it happen before the weather turns cold.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Tents, heaters, sleeping bags!!! Come on, there are always a way to have some "outdoor" fun
Tents, heaters, sleeping bags!!! Come on, there are always a way to have some "outdoor" fun Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Lol. I always bring blankets and a lantern
It's getting chilly at night so outdoor fun Is about to come to an end : ( if anyone would like to get together for an erotic outdoor adventure pm me so we can make it happen before the weather turns cold.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
plastic man ...gots an idear

...hows bouts ya dress ...ups like a deer an runs round in ...the woods while yer ...plastic man ...gets comfy inside eatin tendies

Tents, heaters, sleeping bags!!! Come on, there are always a way to have some "outdoor" fun Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Heaters, hay, tents!

What could possibly go wrong??