Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

But you attended the "social in the heights" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I never said that. Are you saying you did?

I cannot vouch he is a dude and I called "mandle" long ago.

Maybe the first to do so.

Although I suspected it was someone else, there were also clear signs pointing to YM even before she disappeared.

But, .....YM would never do such a thing.

Right.........? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

You are a coward. You have been alluding I was a mandle but never had the balls to say who you thought I was. Now some dumb cunt spews insanity and you show up from behind her febrese coated skirt. I thought you pathetic before.

Dipshits. 1.4k+ post count and not linked to another user. Do the ip math, or is that too complicated. Rhetorical.

Morons.

I am now thrilled there are free condoms. Fuck the planet if this gene pool continues.
I was at social in Heights. We can settle this now. I know who all attended. Male and female. So if you can prove you were there, then issue solved about being a "mandle". Right?
Could be YM who was very close to DM and they did doublea

Where are those 2 btw?
Apparently that is the crux of this crazy. Rug munching gone wrong. Begin the witch hunt.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Sissy Lips: Why don't you try River Oaks at 3 am and see what works? lol. Same concept. You aint wanted there, I'm a mark in your hood cause I'm white. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
I give fair notice to all comers how it will go down.
  • R.M.
  • 09-22-2017, 01:16 AM
Mythos vs Dumb Whore round 2?

Attention Dumb Whore. I am not Marie. Stop stalking me. Stop thinking putting on a costume with a bottle of booze around your thrift store furniture counts as photography. Stop liking your own post. Stop breathing in general. Please never procreate... oh wait. Nvm. That's not an option for your post menopausal cunt. (not that anyone would have ever liked, loved or desired to with you in the first place -apart from an highly inebriated one night stand or a torn rubber) Huzzah for biology! Originally Posted by Mythos
Marie have you not learned anything by now? What ever you and Pimp Mommy Dearest have to say to each other over the phone about me does not phase me at all. That's some boring ass shit. Talking about my medical condition like you just did. You really are just another high mileage mexcan lesbo whore bag.

I never said that. Are you saying you did? Originally Posted by Mythos

You are a coward. You have been alluding I was a mandle but never had the balls to say who you thought I was. Now some dumb cunt spews insanity and you show up from behind her febrese coated skirt. I thought you pathetic before.

Dipshits. 1.4k+ post count and not linked to another user. Do the ip math, or is that too complicated. Rhetorical.

Morons.

I am now thrilled there are free condoms. Fuck the planet if this gene pool continues. Originally Posted by Mythos
Don't be mad because he got you. Marie.
I was at social in Heights. We can settle this now. I know who all attended. Male and female. So if you can prove you were there, then issue solved about being a "mandle". Right? Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
I see she ignored this... Go figure...
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 01:27 AM
I was at social in Heights. We can settle this now. I know who all attended. Male and female. So if you can prove you were there, then issue solved about being a "mandle". Right? Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Right, so was Mythos there and is he a dude? If so, I think that settles it. NM practically admitted as much although she's kinda grumpy and doesn't want to come out and say he's a dude and not a mandle. She thinks he's too tight with YM, that's why she's grumpy about it imo.

All that's needed is one (or more) well respected provider or hobbyist who has no dog in this fight to vouch for him. I never thought he was a mandle, but I never had proof that he wasn't. Proof is clearly needed given these strongly held beliefs by the mandelbrots oops I mean mandle props (proponents).
Right, so was Mythos there and is he a dude? If so, I think that settles it. NM practically admitted as much although she's kinda grumpy and doesn't want to come out and say he's a dude and not a mandle. She thinks he's too tight with YM, that's why she's grumpy about it imo.

All that's needed is one (or more) well respected provider or hobbyist who has no dog in this fight to vouch for him. I never thought he was a mandle, but I never had proof that he wasn't. Proof is clearly needed given these strongly held beliefs by the mandelbrots oops I mean mandle props (proponents). Originally Posted by pxmcc

Its a mandle. Sad but yes its a mandle. Oh well. Gave her a chance to clear the air and she hasn't. Its who y'all think it is also. Compare writing. That was too easy. Smh. She left boards as a whore but can't leave ECCIE alone.
I hope her mandle gets banned and asap!!
Another BSC Outing Whore who is the most dangerous of all!! The shit YM has done to the ppl closest to her is sickening. So be careful how much you trust this mandle.

All that's needed is one (or more) well respected provider or hobbyist who has no dog in this fight to vouch for him. I never thought he was a mandle, but I never had proof that he wasn't. Proof is clearly needed given these strongly held beliefs by the mandelbrots oops I mean mandle props (proponents). Originally Posted by pxmcc
I would advise you keep NaMo out your mouth before she gives you another asshole.. Leave this to people that know wtf is going on & stop making yourself look like a clueless tard...
I hope her mandle gets banned and asap!! Originally Posted by AlexisMoore

Unfortunately she guested her handle.
It's fair game to make a new account... however ridiculous it is to be a phony.
Unfortunately she guested her handle.
It's fair game to make a new account... however ridiculous it is to be a phony. Originally Posted by rockerrick
not sure but i think the problem is she was using them both at the same time. So it appears in this scenario if the mandle gets banned people can still tie the mandle back to the old guested account (like they're doing now) since the handle and mandle were both being used against the rules. No? I dont see why she should benefit from the rules of standard decorum and protection if she got caught with her hands in the cookie jar.
Pretty sure they don't work retroactively, I believe if you disable they are no longer interested.
Just my personal experience
  • R.M.
  • 09-22-2017, 07:19 AM
Its a mandle. Sad but yes its a mandle. Oh well. Gave her a chance to clear the air and she hasn't. Its who y'all think it is also. Compare writing. That was too easy. Smh. She left boards as a whore but can't leave ECCIE alone.
I hope her mandle gets banned and asap!!
Another BSC Outing Whore who is the most dangerous of all!! The shit YM has done to the ppl closest to her is sickening. So be careful how much you trust this mandle. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Hey Mommy Pimp Dearest. Who's the dumb ass now?
not sure but i think the problem is she was using them both at the same time. So it appears in this scenario if the mandle gets banned people can still tie the mandle back to the old guested account (like they're doing now) since the handle and mandle were both being used against the rules. No? I dont see why she should benefit from the rules of standard decorum and protection if she got caught with her hands in the nookie jar. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fixed
I dunno if it's Marie and don't even care.

But what man posts this:
..... That's not an option for your post menopausal cunt. (not that anyone would have ever liked, loved or desired to with you in the first place -apart from an highly inebriated one night stand or a torn rubber) Huzzah for biology! Originally Posted by Mythos