Fuck You Very Much Austin Forums !

I thought things got better when they booted Diehard. I'm going to miss Rick.
9) MODs should have clear guidelines (I still don't know how the point system works for example) and make clear statements in clear sentences. The Owners make the Guidelines, not the Mods. The Point system is not clearly defined or posted anywhere except in Staff areas because it is always evolving. An example: the point values for some of the offenses were changed earlier this year (lowered).
Another hint for the MODS: When you post as a MOD say so. When you post as a hobbyist say so. How does one seperate the Mod from the hobbyist?? Until they kick me out or I step down, I am always a Mod when logged in and expected to conduct myself as such. That does not make me any less a hobbiest and being a hobbiest doesnt make me any less a Mod. Hell now I am confused????? What's my name??? This must be what having multiple handles is like!!!

Oooopppssss, getting close to a infraction on No. 5.

All that SUCKING has my brain screwed up.... Originally Posted by fun2come
Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
LOL, I have helped confuse a ModGod .....

THX Spacemtn for the explanations...

I myself like ztonk's approach:
If I'm posting as a mod, I use the signature at the end of this post. Otherwise, it is just "z". Not that it matters, since I don't generally post as myself anymore, since people here are easy confused.
Ya gotta love it when the "admittedly new guys" take shots at members that have been around for years, know more and contribute more than most, and COULD be a valuable resource for information but see a remark like that and just make a mental not to let said clown step on his own dick someday instead of lending a helpful piece of info.

you and many like you are totally clueless at times of who you make comments like that to.

A new handle or no reviews does not mean a new hobbies or one that does not contribute. I tend to research a person before forming an opinion on them so as to not look a fool when I make a statement like that. Personally..... I've wrote more reviews than top three on the list to the left have... I wrote them on the board that preceded this one as well as two other boards that had value to me at the time.

have you heard about those "special ladies" that are above all this bull shit.... that may have a profile here or on P411.... Do you ever wonder about which girls will IN or out of a club might play?.... Are you ever curious about what's going on or the history behind some lady or agency or issue?

Guys like QZIZ are guys that know all that..... They just found the need at one time or another to recreate themselves.....

But you and others like you come along and write a few reviews and crack jokes and haven't a clue about who anyone really is or what is really going on at times..... Your humor is not always on topic and at times is probably only funny to yourself.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Yup, it's all about respect. The Jerry Springer fan generation is sorely lacking in any semblance of respect, and running low on common sense too. I'm just an old fart from back in the ASPD days and this is the reason why I quit putting reviews here. There was a much better feel of community then and watching out for each others' backs. The veil of internet anonymity brings out the bitch in a boy.
LOL, I have helped confuse a ModGod ..... Kudos!

THX Spacemtn for the explanations...

I myself like ztonk's approach: Originally Posted by fun2come

But remember his last sentance, "Not that it matters, since I don't generally post as myself anymore, since people here are easy confused.". When you become a Mod, you generally don't post as yourself anymore, as it confuses us poor Mods!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff......or am I?????........just Spacemtn the hobbiest.......or am I....who the hell am I????????? Where's my name tag, CK????????
Yup, it's all about respect. The Jerry Springer fan generation is sorely lacking in any semblance of respect, and running low on common sense too. I'm just an old fart from back in the ASPD days and this is the reason why I quit putting reviews here. There was a much better feel of community then and watching out for each others' backs. The veil of internet anonymity brings out the bitch in a boy. Originally Posted by Slotgoop
Yup, believe it or not, I too remember the days we hunted with bows and arrows and could drag the women into our caves by their long hair .... I miss those days but you know what, they'll never come back.

Now I practice the Power of NOW .... and it doesn't look all that bad when you think about it and give it an effort.
Spacemtn
AustinModStaff......or am I?????........just Spacemtn the hobbiest.......or am I....who the hell am I????????? Where's my name tag, CK???????? Originally Posted by Spacemtn
This is something I haven't tried on ECCIE but that might improve the experience for some... you can probably ignore people so that you don't see their posts. I might even try it out and see although I just got in the habit on not visiting forums other than reviews or locker a long time ago. You find a thread that seems interesting... read it.. then before you know it you are 5 pages in and realize you just wasted your life. Just like I have done right now.
Before ignore:

Today, 08:24 PM #68
MichaelClayton
Premium Access

Reviews: 4

This is something I haven't tried on ECCIE but that might improve the experience for some... you can probably ignore people so that you don't see their posts. I might even try it out and see although I just got in the habit on not visiting forums other than reviews or locker a long time ago. You find a thread that seems interesting... read it.. then before you know it you are 5 pages in and realize you just wasted your life. Just like I have done right now.
After ignore:
Today, 08:24 PM View Post
Remove user from ignore listMichaelClayton
This message is hidden because MichaelClayton is on your ignore list.
But BEWARE the "View Post" button !!!

and NO PMs from the people you ignore

When somebody "Quotes" then you will still see it unfortunately....
RR, over the last few months I've been noticing your posts have been pretty kind and generally beneficial. Encouraging even. I am sorry you're going to stop doing that. Sometimes its nice to see that.

Its true what Metal Smith says about the lady posters and why they aren't posting as much. Its hard to post in an environment where everything is scrutinized and torn apart. Whether you liked the Flirty threads of old or not, the truth is the ladies were involved. This was a board they loved reading and participating in just as much as the gents. Things change and no need going over that anymore because that time has passed.

This board is very useful and does have a purpose and if you want it to have certain threads.... start them. Who cares if you get told its crap. Crap to one person may be exactly what someone else has been waiting to see.

One of the longest threads I've seen here is about funny pics. It doesn't all have to be drama or flirting. Just something worth reading.

Things do change. Our valued posters and beautiful legends leave us. luckily, they leave behind useful info and check in from time to time.

Qziz, one of the great things about you is that you aren't boastful. I know the utr lady you're talking about and if they only knew the level of sexy and fucktastic you get they would fall all over theirselves to be close to you and learn. But you're a humble man. Maybe you should write a review after this next exploit just to let them get a taste?? Lmao!
  • Joan
  • 03-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Maxeen, you go girl ;-) I second that one, yes mam! Xoxo

Qziz, one of the great things about you is ... the level of sexy and fucktastic you get ...

... they would fall all over theirselves to be close to you and learn ... Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Sexy and fucktastic? I've been looking for a mentor ...
  • Qziz
  • 03-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Its true what Metal Smith says about the lady posters and why they aren't posting as much. Its hard to post in an environment where everything is scrutinized and torn apart. Whether you liked the Flirty threads of old or not, the truth is the ladies were involved. This was a board they loved reading and participating in just as much as the gents. Things change and no need going over that anymore because that time has passed. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
True and that is missed by many. There used to be many more women who posted regularly and for whatever reason those days have passed - they may return, they may not.

This board is very useful and does have a purpose and if you want it to have certain threads.... start them. Who cares if you get told its crap. Crap to one person may be exactly what someone else has been waiting to see. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi. Words to remember.

Qziz, one of the great things about you is that you aren't boastful. I know the utr lady you're talking about and if they only knew the level of sexy and fucktastic you get they would fall all over theirselves to be close to you and learn. But you're a humble man. Maybe you should write a review after this next exploit just to let them get a taste?? Lmao! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
My dear, all I can say in response to that is that your check is in the mail

Sexy and fucktastic? I've been looking for a mentor ... Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You could do far worse than Ms. Max, and she is far cuter than I!
Before ignore:

After ignore:

and NO PMs from the people you ignore

When somebody "Quotes" then you will still see it unfortunately.... Originally Posted by fun2come

Oh no you blocked me! Fun2Come I will say I do appreciate your contributions when I do read the forums. You sound... not crazy. This may sound like I mean everyone else does sound crazy. Not saying that. But somehow it seems like a thread can start one place interesting and then somehow it ends up in some other place and it happens more than a little bit.
Oh no you blocked me! Fun2Come I will say I do appreciate your contributions when I do read the forums. You sound... not crazy. This may sound like I mean everyone else does sound crazy. Not saying that. But somehow it seems like a thread can start one place interesting and then somehow it ends up in some other place and it happens more than a little bit. Originally Posted by MichaelClayton
Damn, I could not resist the "View Post" button ....
MC, No worries, you are NOT on my Ignore List (yet).

Yeah, Thread Hijacking, but why NOT if the OP stays silent and doesn't even try to take back control :-)

.. now that may create some comments and I am sure any thread I will ever start will be hijacked just to show me, see if I care ....