Guys, what is your ideal body type for providers?

No...Capital One Bank!!
Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm going to seriously have to fight Wakeup for you now. The hands, the fur, the eyes... I'm in lub.

You hurt a friend of ours, maybe with no knowledge or intent at all, London and there is always going to be a little push back, don't do the crime if you can't do the time ...not just sayin'

Reach out enough times with a olive branch and then we just stop, no point in being a complete idiot about it.
What the hell are you talking about with "I" hurt a friend of yours? I don't have time for all that bs.
What the hell are you talking about with "I" hurt a friend of yours? I don't have time for all that bs. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Go back a page and look, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Edit to add: it's not a riddle more of an explanation of the f'ing prophet's words. If your friend quotes you and then she goes off on someone else, either she didn't ask to use the quote and you are pissed or she did and you aren't, pretty simple. Maybe there is a third path I haven't thought of.
What? WTF are you smoking? I was talking to DH...no one else. Pm me because as I said, I don't speak in riddles.
I guess a of guys like the tall women with small boobs...not me I'm 5'2 with a petite build and 34d's, oh well. Originally Posted by BellaIsabella
Being tall, I am not one of those Bella as I like your build. I like ladies that are more petite in height with some bosom to them. My ideal body type is a full C to an E cup on a woman who is 5'3" to 5'5" that has a real hour glass shape (34/36-22/24-34/36). I also like them to be in good athletic shape but not too much with soft skin and an air about them that just makes want you want to be with them just because. Probably the most important aspect to me is not the body but the personality they have and their outlook on life. Are they drama or cool, calm and at peace with themselves? To me, the ones that have the peaceful easy feelings are the ones that I find I am most interested in seeing since they tend to be genuine and sweet.

Of course, nobody really cares what I am looking for, right?
Well lookie who came out of hiding.

I am 5'3 with 36DD's...natural lol. I am getting them removed!
Yet another one derailed and devolved with the usual name calling and insults, 3 today I believe. Closed